What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hannay's contract

kaon

Juniors
Hannay has always been a talent, wasn't he set to make his first grade debut when he was 16 before the ARL stopped the cowboys?

I hope he can be part of Cowboys in future years.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
News just in, Manly are going to sign:

Hannay
Cininoceiva
Vagana
Slater
McDougall

or maybe it was a dream, ahhh well :D :D :D

Morganna

Juniors
tell em there dreaming, why would all of those aweome players want to go backwards in their career!!! HELL NO!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Morganna said:
tell em there dreaming, why would all of those aweome players want to go backwards in their career!!! HELL NO!

Well they could do a lot worse, they could end up Cairns way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bucko

Juniors
Well hopefully if the cowboys keep this form up, he will want to secure his future with the club.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Stuff Vagana, Hannay is the best off-contract centre at the moment. And I'd rather pay him $300,000 than Vagana.

bucko

Juniors
Definately, Hannay's a lot younger and he's showing a lot of potential. Vagana's keen to go to England too.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Hannay for $300,000, tell him he’s dreaming, he’s worth about $200,000 if that. Hodges is the best centre in the game at the moment, not hannay

Alan Shore

First Grade
Mayor_Quimby said:
Hannay for $300,000, tell him he’s dreaming, he’s worth about $200,000 if that. Hodges is the best centre in the game at the moment, not hannay

I was talking off-contract centres.

And I don't care if he's worth $200,000, we have major goalkicking and centre deficiencies and I'd pay whatever to get Hannay down to Cronulla.

Latest posts