What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Dragons' Day!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Lets see 3 rounds, sharks 2/3 and 4pts- scum 0/3 and ZERO points

38 years- sharks, proud history
about 7 years- scum, one embarressment after another

So let's get this into your perspective

Our history dating back to 1921 containing 15 premierships, combined with Steelers which started in '82 in less than yours because........
errm
They have more points than Dragons after 3 rounds in 2005.

Oh I forgot, St George never happened 8)

millersnose

Post Whore
hey immortal

you seem like an intelligent chap

why would you bother stating the st george defence here?

you must realise no one would give a rats over here

being defensive about the fate of st george only reinforces a view that it is a deep seated source of annoyance for you guys

why would you bother?

millersnose

Post Whore
fotening to one side for a moment

it really comes accross as desperation when you guys come over here begging everyone to acknowledge stgeorge is still the same club as before the merger with the steelers

why would you care what shark fans think?

why do you expend so much energy trying to convince others that st george still exists?

Jimbo

Immortal
millersnose said:
hey immortal

you seem like an intelligent chap

I disagree...

Exhibit R said:
Our history dating back to 1921 containing 15 premierships, combined with Steelers which started in '82 in less than yours because........
errm
They have more points than Dragons after 3 rounds in 2005.

Oh I forgot, St George never happened 8)

The history of St George in First Grade began in 1921, contains 15 premierships, and ended in 1998.

The history of St George Illawarra began in 1999, contains no premierships and is currently the outright worst team in the NRL.

Anything else you need clarified?

God-King Dean

Immortal
it really comes accross as desperation when you guys come over here begging everyone to acknowledge stgeorge is still the same club as before the merger with the steelers

LOL, exactly how Shark fans come into our forum saying we have won shit.

Double standard

millersnose

Post Whore
actually jimbo

i was interested in what motivates st illawarra fans on their quest to convince people the painful truth doesnt exist

the ironic thing is the more effort they put into pretending that st illawarra is still st george is the most convincing and ever present reminder of the destruction of the st george rugby league club

wittyfan

Referee
Immortal said:
Poor Illawarra. I wonder if they wish that they could turn back time.....

Illawarra wouldn't be in the NRL if it wasn't for the merger. You obviously don't know what you're talking about

Souths fought tooth and nail to stay in. Illawarra could have as well.

millersnose

Post Whore
Immortal said:

LOL, exactly how Shark fans come into our forum saying we have won sh*t.

Double standard

who?

i dont post there and am not aware of any who have

who has upset you?

Jimbo

Immortal
millersnose said:
actually jimbo

i was interested in what motivates st illawarra fans on their quest to convince people the painful truth doesnt exist

Maybe they think if they can convince others, it will make it easier to convince themselves...

God-King Dean

Immortal
who?

i dont post there and am not aware of any who have

who has upset you?

I know you don't. Just the usual kiddies who've had mood swing eg. Sharkman, pimple shark, some other nuffy comparing our club to a bunch of disable kids on buses

Jimbo

Immortal
I wonder if Red V still thinks defence is all about heart, now that her team has bled 152 points in four matches?

:lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Reminds me of that story about the Dragons' training methods.

Waterboy tells them to get into their normal positions, so they all stand behind the goal line and wait for the conversion...

roboshark

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol:
They want closeness in the club, well you cant get any closer than standing next to each other waiting for the other teams conversion attempt

Jimbo

Immortal
That's true. Gives them plenty of time to bond!!

I hope they enjoy themselves against Manly next week :shock: `

Fin

Juniors
And Brisbane the week after, and the Rorters the week after that.
0/7 here we come....

Poor buggers, I think I'm starting to feel sorry for them :shock:

Latest posts