What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Dragons' Day!!

Fin

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Get the f*ck out of my thread, you soft c*ck...

Ease up :) Just showing a bit of friendly sympathy - we weren't much better than this at the start of last year.

Fin

Juniors
roboshark said:
Take 2 pills and have a lie down.It will all be better in the morning Fin

:) Bet the St George guys are wishing it were that easy

Jimbo

Immortal
Fin said:
Ease up :) Just showing a bit of friendly sympathy - we weren't much better than this at the start of last year.

And they weren't too sympathetic either...

Jimbo

Immortal
Just a quick reminder...

Ribs said:
You cant hassle us, we are so far above you in every aspect of the game of rugby league thats it like arguing with a 5 year old.

The fact is, everyone with half a football brain knows bloody well we are a force in the comp and it seems to be the ones most concerned about that who cant admit it.

After four rounds:

The Mighty Cronulla Sutherland Sharks, Pride of the South: 3-1, 84 for / 82 against (+2)
6 points, 5th place.

St George Illawarra Dragons: 0-4, 70 for / 152 against (-82)
0 points
STONE MOTHERLESS LAST

I love my footy :D

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
It's gives you a warm feeling knowing that every week we take another step towards the trophy and the androtop-ons take a giant leap towards the spoon! :lol:

just so long as we beat them. make that 'flog' them. nothing much really makes me happier.

enjoy it lads but rememeber there's still a long way to go.

poor old steelers though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts