What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year’s! Bring on 2021

Maddragon99

Juniors
Happy New Years boys & girls! Like everyone I can’t wait for the 2021 season I haven’t been this excited since 2009.

I’m posting this blast from the past to remind us what winning looks like, can’t wait for the good times to return to the Red V. If anyone has Corey Norman’s email perhaps sent this to him for extra motivation :grinning:

ALSGI

Bench
Happy New Years boys & girls! Like everyone I can’t wait for the 2021 season I haven’t been this excited since 2009.

I’m posting this blast from the past to remind us what winning looks like, can’t wait for the good times to return to the Red V. If anyone has Corey Norman’s email perhaps sent this to him for extra motivation :grinning:

Awesome Maddragon99, well that certainly made me happy thanks for posting.

Wouldn’t it be great if Harvey Norman (12 months interest free) could play half as good as Soward.

All the very best in 2021 to all the forum members.

Hope to have some great banter next year, especially about an improved Dragons outfit building towards a Premiership.

kit66

Bench
I'm a lot more optimistic than I have been for quite a long time. As long as we're competitive and Hook get's the best out of the squad I'll be happy. Some good news on the signings front throughout the year would be good. Hopefully Covid will be less of a hindrance in 2021 as well.
Go Saints.

Happy New Year one and all, stay safe and enjoy the ride.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Awesome Maddragon99, well that certainly made me happy thanks for posting.

Wouldn’t it be great if Harvey Norman (12 months interest free) could play half as good as Soward.

All the very best in 2021 to all the forum members.

Hope to have some great banter next year, especially about an improved Dragons outfit building towards a Premiership.
It’s not rocket science is it. Straighten the attack, run to the line at speed. From the limited amount I’ve seen of Sullivan he looks a similar player to Soward in that regard.

goldiesaintz

Juniors
A new year brings new hope.
A new coach justifies the sense of excitement & hope.

Regards to all of you and your families.
Hope the new year keeps everybody happy & healthy and for an added bonus, that our team and coach meet our expectations.

2021 - Onwards & upwards for the Dragons!

images

getsmarty

Immortal

Happy New Year @Maddragon99 and all our wonderful supporters on here. Onward and Upward.

hewi

Bench
Happy new year.

Piss off 2020.

Hope to see you all back next year ( in 7 hours or so ), healthy and happy.

I dont care where we finish in 21, as long as some semblance of pride in the jersey in restored.

And a coach doing what’s best for the team not what’s best in his opinion to try and keep his job. In other words man management something that has been sorely missing for the last 7 years. Happy and successful new year to all mighty Dragons tragics.

The memories.

A Bennett coached Soward was close to the best player in the comp.
Then Price comes along and Soward is barely first grade material.
The importance of good coaching.

Yes I wish everyone a happy 2021 and 2020 can go eat a sack of dicks.

Old Timer

Coach
Well folks this just about wraps it up for me for 2020.

I take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you and your families all the very best for 2021 and may we all make it thorough the holiday period safe and sound.

I note that muzby has sent out an eyewaterinw invitation and that ALSGI made his new years wish very clear for muzzy and I.

So in the light of all that I must say it would be poor form on my part not to accommodate both sentiment so if muzby can make his way to Liverpool I'll give a kiss like he's never had before.

All in pink text of course

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep , ditto , ditto , I echo the same sentiments as all other posters , I wish everyone a happy new year - except that half-wit who cough , sneezed and gurgled his inwards up all over my groceries - bogan , may the concrete footpath that you walk upon come up and slam you in the face sometime in the near future.

Last edited:

Latest posts