What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harbhajan Singh - You either love him or hate ... so which is it?

Harbhajan Singh - Love him or hate him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't know if this goes in the member's pavillion or here but ...

what's the LU verdict on harbhajan singh ... personally i'm a big fan ... top quality bowler who never gives in and whether he's batting or bowling something is always happening and he's a character ... but alot of people seem to hate him for it ... cricket needs character's like this whether they're australia, indian, west indian or whatever it makes the game a little more vibrant in what can best be described as a patient game ...

his interview was good too ... if people missed it on inside cricket it's on the foxsports website

so what's your verdict?

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Think he is over rated, good bowler, but I rate Kumble higher.

Good fighter with the bat too.

Ram Man

Juniors
Dont like any player from India...nothing racial...the bastards are good and i dont,like getting beaten...

Angry_eel

First Grade
its Singh. As an Indian fan i don't like him or hate him. He's an idiot for bringing the controvery to himself thats all i'll say.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Don't mind him, love him as a character of the game (that is the one problem with cricket today- no characters, everyone acts like robots on the field).

Tiger-lord 75

Juniors
He's funny and a hell of a competitior. i like him. The one I hate is that big tall skinny prick. Harby carries on like an ozzy and thats why our boys got the sh*ts last year - he fights fire with fire.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Harbi is just a little sh*t stirrer, he's the type of cricketer that gets up Australia's noses. The silly thing is the Aussies fall for his crap every time. He's a class offie as well.

TheParraboy

Staff member
harbie is great, great spin bowler (will be included in the next centenary test team of all time im sure)

a great example of humanity and spirit of the game for younger kids that you will ever likely to see

watch him take 45 wickets vs australia in this series

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's just another spin bowler but more known for his behavior rather than his cricket

he's a trackhead, but no more arrogant than his nemesis in Hayden

I dont mind him because I dont mind a bit of a stoush on the pitch myself.

simmo1

First Grade
A mediocre spin bowler since having to get rid of his Doosra, but a bit of a character. Can't agree with his carry on last summer though.

Latest posts