What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold Matthews and SG Ball Discussion Thread

Fibroman

First Grade
That would be Craig Izzard's young bloke. If he turns out to be as good as his dad and his uncle, he will go places.

Fibroman

First Grade
What happens, is all the talented kids get poached and finish up playing for the top 4-5 teams.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Robert Jennings is the 2nd after Michael...There is another younger one who is about 10, Greame i think his name is.

Apparently Akeripa Tia Kilifi is the best out of the four brothers.

Caged Panther

First Grade
With the way brandy and MG spit out kids we could have a side compiled completely of Alexanders and Geyers down the track!!

Seriously though does John Cartwright's family still live down here while he coaches up on the gold coast.

ashton

Juniors
With the way brandy and MG spit out kids we could have a side compiled completely of Alexanders and Geyers down the track!!

Seriously though does John Cartwright's family still live down here while he coaches up on the gold coast.

Bryce is John Cartwrights nephew.

Fibroman

First Grade
Young Logan has got some pretty good genes behind him with the names GEYER and ALEXANDER. A good young kid too from the feedback Pantha Boy provides me.

lizziebra

Juniors
Antonelli,Wilson,Regan and Samuels.

mmm I have to disagree there sorry. I don't think he is good enough to be mentioned there.

What happens, is all the talented kids get poached and finish up playing for the top 4-5 teams.

I think will happen.
No doubt we have the most talented juniors in the NRL.
We will be targeted.

That's it. The Gold Coast have already taken Siosaia Vave, John Cartwright knows Penrith is the best junior base there is.

lizziebra

Juniors
Blake Austin may captain the side, he is also a quality player.

Agree, he is a great leader. Mum used to teach him too :)

So we have John Cartwright's son,Mark Geyer's son,Michael Jennings younger brother, another Izzard and the 4th Tia Kilifi all coming through.

Not quite. John's brother Dave Cartwrights son Bryce. Tall lad, would have him as a lock. Ball playing lock. Afraid he has gotten too tall for 5/8th :lol:

Jakiel Fuimaono & Wiki Tauvao I rate them better than Samson Sene at his age.

Wiki can kick a goal too.

As far as I know Penrith have Wiki, Bryce & Jakiel locked up already but down the track I can see them taken by the Titans.

And then we have Jake Maklouf, a half back/hooker. Can play centre & fullback too. Really energetic and got great skills.

Trust me, the future is VERY bright if Penrith hold on.

In a way, there are too many good juniors in the Penrith district.

ashton

Juniors
Agree, he is a great leader. Mum used to teach him too :)

Not quite. John's brother Dave Cartwrights son Bryce. Tall lad, would have him as a lock. Ball playing lock. Afraid he has gotten too tall for 5/8th :lol:

Jakiel Fuimaono & Wiki Tauvao I rate them better than Samson Sene at his age.

Wiki can kick a goal too.

As far as I know Penrith have Wiki, Bryce & Jakiel locked up already but down the track I can see them taken by the Titans.

And then we have Jake Maklouf, a half back/hooker. Can play centre & fullback too. Really energetic and got great skills.

Trust me, the future is VERY bright if Penrith hold on.

In a way, there are too many good juniors in the Penrith district.

http://stmarys.yourguide.com.au/new...-league-champions-remain-unbeaten/236842.aspx

mxlegend99

Referee
That's just ridiculous.

The boys scored 572 points and conceded 12 in the Penrith Junior Rugby League competition.

After a 52-6 grand final victory, St Marys represented Penrith in the statewide under-13s Coca-Cola Cup.

They defeated Mona Vale 24-8 in the grand final at Aussie Stadium.
The side has just returned from a successful New Zealand tour, beating Bay of Plenty and Auckland representative sides 50-0 and 44-22, respectively.
Amazing talent coming through.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Saw Vaipuna Tia Kilifi at the station today...Seems to have bulked up abit.

He stated at the Junior Representative Presentation night earlier in the year that he wants to play First Grade by 2010. Perhaps we can introduce him to First Grade like Sonny Bill, in the centres.

ashton

Juniors
That's just ridiculous.
The boys scored 572 points and conceded 12 in the Penrith Junior Rugby League competition.

After a 52-6 grand final victory, St Marys represented Penrith in the statewide under-13s Coca-Cola Cup.

They defeated Mona Vale 24-8 in the grand final at Aussie Stadium.
The side has just returned from a successful New Zealand tour, beating Bay of Plenty and Auckland representative sides 50-0 and 44-22, respectively

Amazing talent coming through.

This year the St Marys under 14 Div1 again went through the comp underfeated scoring 564 points and conceding only 26 against.
They won the Grand Final 38 - 10

ashton

Juniors
Friday 28 th September '07
stmarys_win07_cocaColaCup_s3.jpg
St. Mary's boyz with the Coca Cola Cup outside the SFS
panthers_u14_sfs07_s3.jpg
Panthers Under 13's at the SFS FLYING SKIPPER BOTTLES UP COCA COLA CUP FOR ST. MARY'S
Story & Photo's By Bryce Cartwright
(St. Mary's & Panthers U13's & ourfooty media cadet)
St. Mary's defeated a gallant Mona Vale 24 - 8 in the Grand Final of this years Under 13's Coca Cola Cup at the SFS.
My side St Marys won 24 -8 against Mona Vale, it was a great experience to play at the Sydney Football Stadium and my side played well.
Mona Vale was the best team we have played this year and they gave us the closest game we have had this season against any one we have played .
Our captain Jakiel Fuimaono and his brother Jaye had good games as did Wiki Tuavao and also Josh Taalilli had a great game at fullback.
Scorers were for us Jakiel 3 tries Wiki 1 try and 2 goals and me ( Bryce ) 2 goals.
I am not sure who scored there tries but there no.3 , 13,and 6 played good.​

Bebito625

Juniors
What's that fast winger from comets 16/1's gotta do to get in a rep side
- think his name is Josh leslie - does 10.9 in the 100m sprint, doesnt make any mistakes and has heaps of potential ?