What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harold matts sg ball 1/4 finals

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hello parra fans just a quick note to advise you that the 1/4 finals are on this weekend. If any parra fans are able to come down to watch the junior eels believe me you will not be disapointed especially with Harold matts side they have not lost a game this year so come who are able and support the team. All action starts at st marys football field let's go parra

parra pete

Referee
Hello parra fans just a quick note to advise you that the 1/4 finals are on this weekend. If any parra fans are able to come down to watch the junior eels believe me you will not be disapointed especially with Harold matts side they have not lost a game this year so come who are able and support the team. All action starts at st marys football field let's go parra

Why can't these games be played on Sunday as curtain raiser?
Why couldn't the NSW Cup game be switched also to allow Brett Kenny to be there?
Got me stuffed!!!!!

Latest posts