What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrison to Gold Coast

Paullyboy

Coach
That's an awesome signing for the Titans, good to see them signing some local guys too rather than a bunch of New South Welshies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Sydney City Bulldogs

well it was bound to happen..Nick Politis would of been sitting in his corporate box on that fateful night in 2004 right on fulltime plotting his revenge.

LESStar58

Referee
OK, so when do we think the official announcement will be made?

My money is on the Roosters to call a PC by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest to confirm Mason's signing.

LESStar58

Referee
i know Flannery went to England bt any word on what is going to happen to Amos Roberts? Has he gone elsewhere yet?

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
i know Flannery went to England bt any word on what is going to happen to Amos Roberts? Has he gone elsewhere yet?

Amos was going to go but when Fittler got the gig he decided to stay.

We are short on good outside backs.

gurstar

Juniors
if the roosters win the comp WHO is going to get the trophy . roosters or will they just hand it over to the BULLDOGS at belmore

LESStar58

Referee
Big Poppa Pump said:
Amos was going to go but when Fittler got the gig he decided to stay.

We are short on good outside backs.

I see.

Question I 'spose now is who do the Roosters off load to free up money for Mase?

Stagger eel

Staff member
LESStar58 said:
I see.

Question I 'spose now is who do the Roosters off load to free up money for Mase?

do they need to??

if they sign Mase on a structured contract they can give him Harrisons money outright and release players in 09..

than again, would the Gold Coast be paying Harrison the same amount the chooks were?? if not, the roosters will need to include some of Harrisons money in next years cap.