What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harrison to Gold Coast

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
I see.

Question I 'spose now is who do the Roosters off load to free up money for Mase?

Aside from Harrison I can see one of Shackleton, Shillington and perhaps Mickey Paea hawked around. We also offloaded Adam Schubert to the Panthers.

D

Deleted member 10972

I'm a Roosters fan but the trend is still hilarious.

Expect the next move.

The signing of Mason will stunt our chase for Israel Folau as Sia Soliola's centre partner. There is another centre off contract however, one that has been linked to Roosters before & matches the trend.

One...Willie Tonga.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Mack said:
I'm a Roosters fan but the trend is still hilarious.

Expect the next move.

The signing of Mason will stunt our chase for Israel Folau as Sia Soliola's centre partner. There is another centre off contract however, one that has been linked to Roosters before & matches the trend.

One...Willie Tonga.

now, that would be uncanny..

roboshark

Coach
johnathon thurston, greg bird, cameron smith, and mark gasnier all linked to roosters...all the roosters have to do is offload sean kenny dowell to free up the cash!!!!!!!!!!!

Azkatro

First Grade
God-King Dean said:
10. O ' Meley
11. Mason
12. Myles
13. Anasta

Hmm... there's a trend here.
Amazingly, Mason and Myles have never started in the back row together!

Smartman

Juniors
The dogs-Rorters rivalry is hotting up again.

Too bad the chooks have signed the wrong players from Canterbury. Lets see who have they taken.

Nate Myles - Promising at the dogs but dead set ordinary at the chooks as well as being on 330k :lol:

Mark Omeley - The dogs had when he was at his peak, the past year has seen him lose his edge.

Willie Mason - see above

Braith Anasta- Overhyped as a youngster and the roosters couldnt wait to swoop, at best a solid player.

Whos next on the chooks hitlist, Corey Hughes?:cool:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Smartman said:
The dogs-Rorters rivalry is hotting up again.

Too bad the chooks have signed the wrong players from Canterbury. Lets see who have they taken.

Nate Myles - Promising at the dogs but dead set ordinary at the chooks as well as being on 330k :lol:

Mark Omeley - The dogs had when he was at his peak, the past year has seen him lose his edge.

Willie Mason - see above

Braith Anasta- Overhyped as a youngster and the roosters couldnt wait to swoop, at best a solid player.

Whos next on the chooks hitlist, Corey Hughes?:cool:

I agree on Myles. O'Meley never really played enough games last year to really get anywhere near his peak, that could change with an injury free year.

Mason you are kidding, not a great year for him, but he is a great player, especially when the others around him are stepping up to the plate.

Anasta is just starting to learn how to control a game himself, his best years are still in front of him.

Up next is Wille Tonga hopefully.

_Johnsy

Referee
The sydney city (formerly known as roosters) are considering dropping red from their club colours and changing their mascot, woof woof. :lol: :lol:

This club is just getting lower, and lower. This cannot get any better.

Geohood

Bench
_Johnsy said:
The sydney city (formerly known as roosters) are considering dropping red from their club colours and changing their mascot, woof woof. :lol: :lol:

This club is just getting lower, and lower. This cannot get any better.

Nice to see you're entertaining yourself during the off-season. :?

thommo4pm

Coach
roboshark said:
johnathon thurston, greg bird, cameron smith, and mark gasnier all linked to roosters...all the roosters have to do is offload sean kenny dowell to free up the cash!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so true, they'll go to the Roosters for less money because they just want to play at the Roosters.

Smartman

Juniors
If Tonga gets back to 04 form would love him to stay, if not fekk off to your pals at bondi.

On Harrison, the roosters are back to their best (transit lounge), just heard last week in the news Harrison loved the place and didnt want to leave, i bet hes cursing the scum now. :lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
I have been sent a picture of the redevolepment of the Easts leagues club entry, kind of ironic don't you think.

revolvingdoor.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee
It is a close up, aparently they have about 8 of them together. That should do for a year or two. I Imagine the doors would have a massive maintenance bill.