What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

has anyone ever set up 5 tries in a losing side?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Once again who cares. Even you Poo Poo must understand that due to either a real or perceived attitude problem from hayne and the returning form from Stewart and Dugan (plus the fact they both put in) has put Hayne right down the list as far as NSW fullbacks go.

Yeah I think it's a bit of both - real and perceived. Sometimes he looks like he couldn't give a f**k but that's mostly down to the dopey f**king look on his face. You can't fault him for looking stupid.

And while sometimes he gets sick of carrying his team at club level, when has he ever been anything other than excellent in Origin?

Loudstrat

Coach
No point arguing with the spastics. They live in Canberra. All they have to smile about is Campo's 2 games per year, and the fact that they are 3 hours closer to Thredbo in winter.

Even Dugan, who has been back, what, 2 weeks, is even whinging hrough his fan club president - Pete - about a crook shoulder. Hayne is playing on one knee and keeps saying that he's right. Dugan calls the ambulance if he sprouts a coldsore.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
No point arguing with the spastics. They live in Canberra. All they have to smile about is Campo's 2 games per year, and the fact that they are 3 hours closer to Thredbo in winter.

Even Dugan, who has been back, what, 2 weeks, is even whinging hrough his fan club president - Pete - about a crook shoulder. Hayne is playing on one knee and keeps saying that he's right. Dugan calls the ambulance if he sprouts a coldsore.

:lol:

Yeah Parra fans have heaps to smile about.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The only thing Dugan and Stewart have over Hayne is they get more opportunity to look good doing fullback stuff in a better team.

Come on mate.

Stewart I will give you. Possibly best spine in the comp but the Raiders without Dugan would deadset struggle to beat an under 12 girls side.

This is our spine without Dugan right now

1. Robinson 6 McCrone 7 Williams 9 Waddell.

That would be the worst in the NRL by some margin. Its only Dugan that gets the spine to NRL standard.

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol:

Yeah Parra fans have heaps to smile about.

I do. I live 300m from a beach. You live 300m from Tony Abbot. Your world is permafrost. Mine is sunshine. My club has someone playing for NSW. Your club has a pimple epidemic.

Come on mate.

Stewart I will give you. Possibly best spine in the comp but the Raiders without Dugan would deadset struggle to beat an under 12 girls side.

This is our spine without Dugan right now

1. Robinson 6 McCrone 7 Williams 9 Waddell.

That would be the worst in the NRL by some margin. Its only Dugan that gets the spine to NRL standard.
Last year you were banging on about how good McCrone was. Now, when it suits your argument, he's crap!

At least Hayne has clean skin.

gUt

Coach
Hayne is the one back who would have made the Qld side over the last however long. Leaving him out of the NSW side when he's fully fit would be madness.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I do. I live 300m from a beach. You live 300m from Tony Abbot. Your world is permafrost. Mine is sunshine. My club has someone playing for NSW. Your club has a pimple epidemic.

Last year you were banging on about how good McCrone was. Now, when it suits your argument, he's crap!

At least Hayne has clean skin.

I would be interested in seeing you find a post where I was banging on about McCrone being so good. I think he has a great work ethic, a pretty good short passing game and is very fast but outside of that he isn't great. He has the worst kicking game for a half in the NRL for example.

I know you are an old Grandpa Simpson like character and are slowly going senile but lets keep it realistic. McCrone is what he is a hard working, half decent ball runner. The fact that without Dugan he would be the best player in the spine says it all.

Also I live in the best city in Australia and my side just beat yours so I am rather happy indeed.

chrisD

Coach
He really set up 7 tries, but Cheyse Blair and the unco winger outside him actively work against Hayne. Hayne doesn't need good halves, good or bad they make no difference, he does his own creating. What he needs are centres and wingers who can actually finish a f**king play, catch a ball and fall over the try line. The Parraspastics on the outside are not capable of this.

He also has the biggest most deadly bomb in the game, so if just one Parramatta player could catch (other than Hayne) it'd be a bonus too.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee

You do realise Tony Abbott is the member for Warringah?

My club has someone that plays for Australia..........your club has won 1 game and lost 9 this year.

Paulo and Ryan have the other 2.

Last edited:

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Hayne's a footballer, mate. He can get NSW player of the series or Dally M player of the year from anywhere.

As long as NSW build their gameplan around giving Hayne plenty of ball they're a chance.

He's better defending on the wing too because then he can make his hits and interceptions. And he can use his size and strength to muscle up on the big Queensland outside backs. Like last year when he dominated Justin Hodges in game 3.

Some players are made for Origin and others only get a jersey when Ricky wants to use them as bait in his quest for a club job.

Worst thing Dugan could have done for his Origin career was to re-sign with the Raiders. Now Uncle Ricky doesn't have him or Will Hopoate to offer to prospective clubs.

Parramatta can't build a gameplan around Hayne that wins them games, what makes you think Stuart can in a week?

in.tro

Juniors
hayne can finish. he is a brilliant individual player as we have seen when he did that try up the sideline in origin a few years ago..

im glad he's there.

84 Baby

Referee
Funny to see how this thread got totally off-topic.
No seriously, back on topic, WTF was with the thread starter? Surely if you set up 5 tries in one match then win or lose, that's a pretty impressive performance? Unless that player missed like 800 tackles. Bogan may have won the one-on-ones with Hayne and won the game, but Hayne performed better against a better defence

Hutty1986

Immortal
No seriously, back on topic, WTF was with the thread starter? Surely if you set up 5 tries in one match then win or lose, that's a pretty impressive performance? Unless that player missed like 800 tackles. Bogan may have won the one-on-ones with Hayne and won the game, but Hayne performed better against a better defence

It's some qlderp nuffy having a dribble. Best to ignore them. Very bumpable thread too