What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone seen mitchell pearce?

Special K

Coach
geeze

judging by this reaction you would think i uttered the words paul gallen here. fmff

is pearce the new kimmorley?? has origin ruined him??

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Mateo, Carney, Mullen, Bailey, hell even fatboy Lyon would have been superior selection to that bag of crap Anasta.

Tom Ace

Bench
Regardless of Pearce's current form, Roosters, Raiders and league fans all alike, I think we can agree on one thing...and that that is Dally is a knobhead.

Exactly...Which is why he's now got a thread of his own in the fight club where he is routinely humiliated.

dally you f**king idiot
did you watch the rooster pre origin 3?
Anasta was without a doubt the form 5/8 in the comp, by some distance, and with no noticeable half to choose from it made sense to choose some one who had been playing very well with said 5/8 in mitch pearce. If you dont think he was playing well you dont watch rugby league.

Now this is a 19 year old, no he didnt go brilliantly in origin but he has years to play well and will do so. Knocking him on the back of a few average weeks?
Merkin.

id have gone mullen or carney myself.

probably both in the halves.

shame their surnames isnt pearce/

and given wayne pearce was the man responsible for nathan blacklock not getting the origin call up he deserved, when his son gets the call up when i dont think hes earned it, i get happy when he failed.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Ok dally, if names mean so much why does no one have any respect for you on here? I mean you do have arguably the most famous rugby league players of all time for your user name.

Dunno about any other unbiased football fans, but I last saw Mitchell Pearce playing a major part in what was the best by far the best kicking in general play in any game of RL all year - that being the Raiders v Roosters yesterday.

Both teams kicking games were out of this world good. Carney and Pearce especially.

QFT

Best kicking in a game of rugby league ive seen for a fair while.

Red Bear

Referee
Dally
Take off your agenda glasses.
We know you hate the Roosters.
That doesnt change the fact that Anasta and Pearce have been playing very well this season, particularly Anasta but also well as a combo.
Bird is a lock not a 5/8 anyway.
Anasta is unfairly maligned, at least at club level (rep performances still dont deserve praise) due to the fact that he WAS very average between his breakthrough season and mid last year or so.
He has, however, been playing very well for a while and its unfortunate he has a poor rep as it does not get acknowledged when he is playing very well, as is the case thise season.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
And Pearce and Anasta played all over Carney and Campese in game 1, your point is exactly.

In fairness your pack raped, destroyed, burnt and buried our pack in one of the most dominant performances against the Raiders forwards all year in that game. Carney and Campese might as well not have even showed up they had literally no platform.

Yesterday I think the battle in the pack was more of a draw and both teams halves had chances to shine. I thought if anything Carney was more effective at kicking the Raiders out of trouble.

Latest posts