What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Cam Smith lost his mantle?

Who’s the best ref in the game?

• Cam Smith

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Sam Burgess

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

SBD82

Coach
Not even the best Cameron Smith in rugby league

maxresdefault.jpg
The best part of that picture isn’t that he shares a name with the Aussie captain, it’s that he’s listed as a loose forward.

I’d love a poll to see how many fans under 30 know what a loose forward is.

TheFrog

Coach
The best part of that picture isn’t that he shares a name with the Aussie captain, it’s that he’s listed as a loose forward.

I’d love a poll to see how many fans under 30 know what a loose forward is.
It's a pommy term, just like they call the 5/8 standoff.

no name

Coach
The really strange this is Cam Smith butters them up so you can see why he has a good relationship with them.

Sam Burgess abuses the f**k out of them and they cater to his every demand.

Watching Smith charm the refs bugs me but I admire his approach, with Burgess it does my head in, the refs should tell the merkin to f**k off and bin him. His manner towards them is atrocious and I fear it will catch on if he is not dealt with accordingly.

Diesel

Referee
Nope. 6 straight penalties in as many minutes and not one Storm player binned. Partly because it’s the Warriors and 99% because it’s the Storm.

Merkins

HowHigh

Coach
Pretty sure I saw him arguing with the ref when there was nothing to argue about at least twice that game

Saxon

Bench
The really strange this is Cam Smith butters them up so you can see why he has a good relationship with them.

Sam Burgess abuses the f**k out of them and they cater to his every demand.

Watching Smith charm the refs bugs me but I admire his approach, with Burgess it does my head in, the refs should tell the merkin to f**k off and bin him. His manner towards them is atrocious and I fear it will catch on if he is not dealt with accordingly.
Burgess is right up there with James Graham as far as abusing the refs go.