What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Cam Smith lost his mantle?

Who’s the best ref in the game?

• Cam Smith

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Sam Burgess

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

no name

Coach
Burgess is right up there with James Graham as far as abusing the refs go.
Burgess is far worse imo.
Graham goes off his tree sometimes, but usually it’s a pretty close call.

Burgess goes off when it is clear the refs have made the right decision. Eg. him demanding the ref go to the bunker when he knew he had knocked it on. The only thing that made it worse was that Atkins did exactly what he was told when he had already signalled a knock on.
I’ve never seen a ref change his mind like that before.

t-ba

Post Whore
James Graham tried to mutilate Billy Slater.

The man can do no wrong and you bastards need to leave him alone.

Valheru

Coach
Burgess is far worse imo.
Graham goes off his tree sometimes, but usually it’s a pretty close call.

Burgess goes off when it is clear the refs have made the right decision. Eg. him demanding the ref go to the bunker when he knew he had knocked it on. The only thing that made it worse was that Atkins did exactly what he was told when he had already signalled a knock on.
I’ve never seen a ref change his mind like that before.

JT was the most like Burgess. He abused the refs incessantly yet was never pulled up for it.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I laughed when this thread was opened. But after last night I now believe. Cam has lost his touch.

Refs now change from a straight call to a review cause Sam says so.

Last edited:

Latest posts