What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Farah surpassed Smith?

Has Robbie surpassed Cameron?

• Robbie is the best 9 in 2013

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Cam is still the best

Votes: 78 71.6%
  • Robbie doesn't have the luxury of Cronk and Slater

Votes: 14 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cameron-Smith-Melbourne-Storm-NRL-6526210.jpg

Yep Cameron. Dye that blonde hair brown and wear contact lenses to hide your blue eyes. It's those attributes that make people consider you the best player in the World.

Blonde hair and blue eyed :lol: Dinko, you're obviously blinded by your own prejudice
I think dinkbrains problem is the large penis hanging down the middle of his forehead obstructing his view.

Snappy

Coach
I always thought of Farah as a whiney merkin but I now have a little respect for the bloke. He sounded pretty serious when he said he really would have liked to have done it.

It's pretty easy to sound like a tough guy the next day when the bloke isn't in front of you. He had his chance, he didn't take it.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been funny as hell to see wobbie punch Slater, but he's douche for making those comments on the radio.

firechild

First Grade
It's pretty easy to sound like a tough guy the next day when the bloke isn't in front of you. He had his chance, he didn't take it.

Don't get me wrong, it would have been funny as hell to see wobbie punch Slater, but he's douche for making those comments on the radio.

I couldn't disagree with any of that. It's more the fact he expressed a genuine disliking for Slater. I like that it's not all a show and they all go out for a beer after the game. Same as when Hindmarsh told the media that Ennis was a grub, it's genuine regardless of whether you agree that it should be expressed in such a way.

dinko

Juniors

:lol:

You really are deluded. Farah pushed the pussy, the pussy put his hands up as if to say ima punch, while taking 10 steps back waiting for backup, all the while Farah just standing there as if to say throw one so I can cream ya.

Yep that's right Melbourne are a pack a bitches, no surprises here..

dinko

Juniors
Somebody post a link to Farah pounding Payne and Friend, the best hooker in the game sure can throw em

Watts* nonetheless he belted the shit outta him
Go & watch it .
There were 2 fights .both dog acts,but understandable from Farah,He was getting payback.
First started by Watts king hitting..
2nd by Farah in scrum..he had a teammate hold Watts while he got into him...& deservedly so.

But to make out Farah is some sort hard knuckleman is a figment of your tiny imagination..
Neither of those fights were fair..

Snappy

Coach
:lol:

You really are deluded. Farah pushed the pussy, the pussy put his hands up as if to say ima punch, while taking 10 steps back waiting for backup, all the while Farah just standing there as if to say throw one so I can cream ya.

So why didn't wobbie throw the first one then if he wanted to 'cream him' ? Slater was aiming up so he'd have been justified.

That's wobbies style though, do nothing and whinge about it later.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Farah has to do more cause WT don't have a playmaker. Farah's having to carry the WT and Binji.

Will Farah be the Blues number 9 this year?

big hit!

Bench
What is a hooker?

I haven't seen a #9 'hook' the ball in a rugby league scrum for nearly a decade.

Let's end the bullshit and just start calling them the 'active half' because their function these days is to provide service from this position.

While we're at it:
a front rower is a prop or inside forward
A second rower is an outside forward
A lock is a rover.

Bloody ridiculous that positional names are still taken from the most useless of rugby league facets.. Most the time, the players in named dont even slot into the scrum in these positions anyway.

It'll also set the game apart that much more from union.

Last edited:

Latest posts