What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate

Coaster

Bench
2. People (fans and the media) who idolise players like Billy Slater and Greg Inglis. Honestly, the only thing they have going for them is that they can play football well. If you have a kid who looks up to people like that, you are a bad parent.

I assume you also mean Andrew Johns with that statement

I also hate d#ckhead Donkey supporters turning up to the game in a Queensland jumper, like the 2 are the same

Lycon79

Juniors
By Coasties I assume you mean Gold Coast? :lol:

Yep, they don't care if they lose as long as they look good doing it, "All about the look":crazy:
They remind me of that rich spoilt little cousin at christmas that whinges all the time you just want to slap them and tell them to STFU.

Knightmare

Coach
I assume you also mean Andrew Johns with that statement

Yeah, past the age of about 15 I recognised him as the best player in the game and that was it. I will say that he never resorted to the depth of cheap shots that Billy the bitch has, and (as far as we know) he's never hit a woman so he is still above those other two IMO. Even when Joey was still playing, my fave Knights player was Kurt Gidley.

Coaster

Bench
Yep, they don't care if they lose as long as they look good doing it, "All about the look":crazy:
They remind me of that rich spoilt little cousin at christmas that whinges all the time you just want to slap them and tell them to STFU.

How do you think the other kid felt, having a broke little ugly cousin like yourself

1. Channel 9's disdain for RL in Melbourne.

2. NRL / News Ltd / Gallop for letting them do it. "Use it or lose it! Ok, don't use it, but you can keep it anyway."

3. Dragons and Broncos constantly on Friday night. MIX IT UP!!

4. The Good Ol' Boys holding up the IC to protect their pockets.

5. Salary Cap rorting.

6. The player talent drain. Too many decent players in SL weakening the standard of 1st grade.

7. No proper reserve grade

Parra Guru

Coach
1. Melbourne's 'Big Four' and the people who masturbate over them
2. The Parramatta Bandwagon
3. The Tigers Bandwagon, especially when they whinge about the Eels Bandwagon

Last edited:

dannyboy

Juniors
1. The Sharks inability to win consistently
2. The Hayne Plane - his football skills are great to watch...his antics turn him into a wanker with football skills that would be great to watch if you weren't already peed off at his carry on.
3. The commentator wankathon over Hayne...just adds to point 2.