What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hate

Kenny Powers

Juniors
I can't hate the commentators because most of them support Canberra

1. The double movement rule. A player should be able to promote the ball across the line if he can.

2. The video ref getting decisions wrong....should be impossible.

3. Eel supporters who act like they are in fact Jarryd Hayne. There are Eel supporters who take sh*t way too seriously when it comes to Hayne. Hayne is a genius but he is a flawed genius. Don't take it personally it is weird. It is also weird that whenever a HOT YOUNG fullback gets brought up (ie Dugan and Coote largely) they literally go to pieces.

If Hayne is the player you think he is he will lift to the challenge of Dugan and Coote and any other young fullback to come along. As it stands Hayne isn't as good a fullback as Slater who is a much more complete player.

Hayne superstar player, awesome to watch, but don't take it so personally Eel supporters. It really is odd.

Hayne - 22 years old.
Slater - 27 years old.

Hayne will be sh*tting all over the cheating peanut now that his game is starting to mature.

AuDragon

Juniors
Hayne - 22 years old.
Slater - 27 years old.

Hayne will be sh*tting all over the cheating peanut now that his game is starting to mature.
Oh dear...

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Bumble

First Grade
1. The charge-down rule. You shouldn't be rewarded with another set if you're a f**king spastic that can't manage to avoid one bloke with his hands in the air when you have an entire football field to kick the ball in.

2. Bandwagon fans

3. NSW selectors

IFR33K

Coach
:lol: Albeit doesn't even make sense in that sentence. The game is still suffering because of nt.[ SL? Oh dear. Let go son.
/QUOTE]

1 question and 1 question only. Considering news own 2 teams in the nrl, do u think they should be part owners of the game, especially after the latest cap saga?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Timmah you loser. The amount of stupid idiotic things ive heard so called bulldogs supporters say will top anything youve ever heard from parra fans ( actually you didnt even hear it , your friends did ). So how about you get over your little sick pathetic jealous obsession with parra and just focus on your own crap team.. Oh and did you ( or your friends considering it was not you that heard it ) maybe consider they were talking about him being fullback for the test team ? I think not because the word bulldogs supporters and think dont go well when used in the same sentence.
:lol: You honestly can't accept the fact your team has a massive bandwagon where many of those fans don't know the first thing about RL?
1 question and 1 question only. Considering news own 2 teams in the nrl, do u think they should be part owners of the game, especially after the latest cap saga?
Absolutely not. You bought News into the debate solely as another point to have a dig at my club - I strongly believe News should not be a part-owner of the NRL and am looking forward to the IC. Bringing up super league though? Clutching at straws mate, come on.

IFR33K

Coach
:lol: You honestly can't accept the fact your team has a massive bandwagon where many of those fans don't know the first thing about RL?

Absolutely not. You bought News into the debate solely as another point to have a dig at my club - I strongly believe News should not be a part-owner of the NRL and am looking forward to the IC. Bringing up super league though? Clutching at straws mate, come on.

Pretty sure your club sold its soul to the devil and not mine

sarahk

Juniors

You honestly can't accept the fact that your team has a massive number of criminal supporters where many of those fans dont know the first thing about NRL and only attend the game because they think they're fully sick?

That's the thing about both of our statements Timmah, they're both massive generalisations. No i dont like it when people refer to my teams fans as being bandwagoners because i believe its not something particular only to parramatta, rather it is something which EVERY team has. Ours stands out more because 2 years in a row our team has produced a good end of year performance which brings out the fairweather fans ( like it would in any team). All the parra fans i know are huge parra fans and know alot about RL and it is unfair that we constantly have to be bombarded with ' you guys are bandwagon supporters'.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
You honestly can't accept the fact that your team has a massive number of criminal supporters where many of those fans dont know the first thing about NRL and only attend the game because they think they're fully sick?

That's the thing about both of our statements Timmah, they're both massive generalisations. No i dont like it when people refer to my teams fans as being bandwagoners because i believe its not something particular only to parramatta, rather it is something which EVERY team has. Ours stands out more because 2 years in a row our team has produced a good end of year performance which brings out the fairweather fans ( like it would in any team). All the parra fans i know are huge parra fans and know alot about RL and it is unfair that we constantly have to be bombarded with ' you guys are bandwagon supporters'.

Excelent post, shows Timmah for the hypocrite he can be.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade

great post!

sooperdooper

First Grade
Could say the same about your 389. I'm wondering where post count comes in to it. :?

Every fan defends players from their club, and turns on them when they betray the club. Some players have been arrogant, yes, but the club itself? :lol: The entire club has seemed pretty humble since the SBW incident and Greenberg coming in.

What has Hayne done? Every other great player I see, when they score, they turn back to their team and celebrate with them, hugging, celebrating, enjoying the moment. Hayne is notorious for the plane action and the "shhh" action after every try, gesturing to the crowd rather than celebrating with the team, who have to chase after him. That's arrogance IMO and I'm sure others agree. You don't agree, that's your call.

This just shows you haven't really read much at all. Most of the "bagging" is about the media love-fest it generates. It's way out of proportion to what he's done - there are plenty of other great players in our game who are getting little attention for great feats week-in, week-out.

This is what I was talking about. I'm not denying and others aren't denying he is a great player. A fantastic, exciting player. But this sort of dribbling is embarrassing. That's where I stand, that's where others stand too.

timmah just to make it clear.... you do realise what hayne does when scores right?
he heads straight to parra fans and gives them a hug... he laps up the crowd.
it is not arrogance.. it his him showing appreciation to the support.

Bumble

First Grade
timmah just to make it clear.... you do realise what hayne does when scores right?
he heads straight to parra fans and gives them a hug... he laps up the crowd.
it is not arrogance.. it his him showing appreciation to the support.

Tbf if I were a Bulldogs player I'd be too scared to go anywhere near my own fans...

Delboy

First Grade
Timmah, dead set , you are becoming a laughing stock with the comments you post these days.

All this stuff about bandwagon fans, to be honest the more the merrier to promote our gane. Did anyone carry on like a stuck pig when 75,00 turned up for the semi final last year, according to you we should turn away about 40,000 fans ( lets be generous and give 40% of that to the Dog fans) , we should be celebrating the fact.

Except of course for the fully sick Budog fans who create mayhem ( note no L in the word)

Why don't you post the same message about Roosters, Dargons and Tigers, the honest fact is we all like winners and it is much easier to turn up when you are doing well.

Sometimes you just have to curb your hatred, because it tends to show you as a small minded person, and I don't believe that it true

fish eel

Immortal
:lol: Albeit doesn't even make sense in that sentence. The game is still suffering because of SL? Oh dear. Let go son.

Clearly didn't read a word I said. Read again, respond again properly.

Never said he was responsible or that was his fault. The media are responsible and people are sick of them.

Hardly - he is a great player. Questions get asked because he's yet to perform at the great level week-in week-out like Lockyer, Thurston, Slater, Inglis etc. He will be remembered among those names, I leave you no doubt about that, however he needs to work on producing at a high level regularly. He went missing early in the season, only really shining in 3 or 4 games between R1 and SOO3. Since then he's been on fire, but it'd be nice to see that level of passion and commitment shown 26+ weeks of the year.

Couldn't agree with you more about Mundine.

If Hayne were in my side, I'd certainly consider trading him for another player, especially ones past, and certainly some present.

One thing I hate.....the critique that Hayne lacked passion and committment for most of the first half of the year.

Could have been said about him in previous years, but not this year. While his first half of the year wasn't 'spectacular', it was still pretty solid and, if anything, he was guilty of trying to do to much and the team as a whole guilty of waiting for him to do something. Saying he needed to show more passion and commitment tells me you haven't watched Parramatta week in week out.

Few things that I hate at the moment.

Certain commentators: Daley is the standout, closely followed by Gould and Greg Alexander. But Daley the other night when he was commentating the Eels V Panthers his bias was one of the most sickening displays ever.

Whoever the current wankboy is for commentators, be it Hayne or Dugan or Marshall, commentators will find ways to praise even their mistakes.

I'll add a few things with this forum.

Constant expansion threads, salary cap threads, so and so is the best threads, though mainly Timmah.

Last edited:

saints_fireup

Juniors
I don't understand the Dragons choke brigade.

They're first. Four points clear of their nearest rivals. They're missing - and have been missing - their starting front row, for weeks. For them to have churned a few wins out during that time has been a great effort. A one-point loss to the Titans does not a choke make.

I hope they go on to crush a few teams on the way to the finals and eventually Grand Final just to shut the Tele and some of the morons here up.

The most objective post this year.

My top four:
1. Tall poppy syndrome (the media and opposition fans praying for failure of achieving clubs (irrespective of which team that might be) and vying for the underdog success story)
2. Eels Bandwagon riders
3. Referees and their increasing influence on the game
4. The focus on wrestling in the ruck. The speed of the game has suffered greatly since its inception.

bluey

Bench
Game officials for having no balls
Game officials for letting some teams (Drags and Broncs) get a better rub of the green
Game officials for not standing up to QRL

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
Referees rewarding players with a penalty when they are clrearly milking. i.e:

• falling back to the ground when no one is even touching them
  • diving
  • dropping the ball on purpose
In tonights Monday Night Football, Corey Parker recieved two penalties as a result of dropping the ball. In one of those cases referee Tony Archer clrearly stated his reason for giving the penalty as "he droped it".

I'm sure his reasoning was that it was a penalty for slowing the play the ball. However, if Parker didn't drop it, it would have been play on.

This behaviour from the refs' no doubt conditions players (like Parker) that all they have to do to get a penalty is DROP THE BALL.