What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hatricks in the Royal Blue

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Originally Posted by brendothejet

you're as enteraining as a thimble full of canary spoof.

BTJ

you should stop jerking off your canary!!

how else would you know the entertainment value thimble load of canary spoof would be?

koslecki

Juniors
brendothejet said:
TCJ

You need to learn:

1) how to use the quote feature.
2) who you your superiors are. (everyone.)

BTJ you need to:

1) learn how to tackle
2) Learn how to tackle

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Can a canary be jerked off TCJ ????. Was thinking you were a wanker LOL....
I don't know, but i would think that from first hand experience you could fill us all in,considering you would have a c**k the size of a pin head, you bird brain

2 True Blues

Coach
THECURSEDJET said:
I don't know, but i would think that from first hand experience you could fill us all in,considering you would have a c**k the size of a pin head, you bird brain

:crazy: :sarcasm: :crazy: :-k :-#

brendothejet

First Grade
koslecki said:
BTJ you need to:

1) learn how to tackle
2) Learn how to tackle

CHINA-Great%20Wall%20ofr%20China%203.jpg

Like you tackled this???

brendothejet said:
CHINA-Great%20Wall%20ofr%20China%203.jpg

Like you tackled this???

(Completely irrelevant comment here)

Yes, I did a while back - in the sense of walking up and down a big chunk of it - while wearing a Jets jersey.

(Back to our scheduled program of "My Dad's a policeman, so ner" or whatever it is you folks are going on about)

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Newtown hat-tricks 1970-1983

L.Williamson 3
J.Bonham 3
R.Fogarty 3
J.Bonham 3
J.Bradstock 3
B.Pickett 4
Kevin Bradstock 3
J.Bradstock 3
M.Wright 3
R.Blacklock 3
J.Ferguson 3
M.Graham 3
J.Ferguson 4
J.Ferguson 3

brendothejet said:
TCJ

Come back and talk to me when you've played front row against a brutalising Moore Park pack. Come talk to me when you've put you're head into the middle of a La Perouse scrum. Come talk to me when you've had to mark up on the speed of the maroubra lions backline. Come talk to me when you've graced Henson park in the Royal blue of the Newtown Jets.

I talk because I've done all these. and more. I talk because week in week out I'm on the paddock, making the tackles, pulling on a jersey 2 sizes to big for me and having to fill it out with my heart and pride.

You talk because you have a mental deficiancy.
Until you step on the paddock you've got narthing.

So come on, lets here some more of your would be tid bits of information.

you're as enteraining as a thimble full of canary spoof.

Brendo, I don't know how you could be so ill informed,you young whippersnapper!

before television many was the night we'd rush home from football training to watch a thimble full of canary spoof! years later I remember seeing a thimble full of canary spoof on six o'clock rock with Johnny O'Keefe,, and what about in the mid 1960's when canary spoof went electric,what an uproar that caused and finally old thimblefulls triumphant return in front of 300,000 screaming fans at Woodstock?

Brendo, learn some entertainment history before making such an outlandish analogy.

brendothejet

First Grade
colcaseysheadband said:
Brendo, I don't know how you could be so ill informed,you young whippersnapper!

before television many was the night we'd rush home from football training to watch a thimble full of canary spoof! years later I remember seeing a thimble full of canary spoof on six o'clock rock with Johnny O'Keefe,, and what about in the mid 1960's when canary spoof went electric,what an uproar that caused and finally old thimblefulls triumphant return in front of 300,000 screaming fans at Woodstock?

Brendo, learn some entertainment history before making such an outlandish analogy.

That gets BTJ's patented "Tackle Busting Post" stamp of approval!

Great work CCHB. Brilliant.

Send your spare IQ points to TCJ..he needs all the help he can get.

greg

Juniors
LeagueXIII said:
Newtown hat-tricks 1970-1983

L.Williamson 3
J.Bonham 3
R.Fogarty 3
J.Bonham 3
J.Bradstock 3
B.Pickett 4
Kevin Bradstock 3
J.Bradstock 3
M.Wright 3
R.Blacklock 3
J.Ferguson 3
M.Graham 3
J.Ferguson 4
J.Ferguson 3

Thanks LeagueX111, much appreciated.
How good was Chicka Ferguson? Statistics don't lie.
I think this also answers my previous post about the game in 1982 against the Steelers. It has at least narrowed it down to Chicka and Mal Graham, perhaps both in the same game.

bluebag43

Juniors
Yeah, thanks heaps for the stats League X111.

John Bonham and John Bradstsock were my hero's, along with Oscar Danielson who didn't score many tries but busted a few heads.

John and Kevin Bradstock are regulars at Henson Park watching the games from in front of the Hill Bar!

Jeffles

Bench
Chicka's 4 tries came in the last round against Penrith while Graham's hat trick was in Newtown's home clash with Canberra.

Looking at that 1982 season - what happened? A good team but a bad start to the season. The Jets probably should have made the finals that year.