What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne and keating free to play

SCoops

Juniors
Awesome news.

I was glued to the TV... Now everyone in the street knows he is free to play.

Just hope they don't contest it.

Bring on the Storm.

Go the mighty Eels

Coops

A victory for common sense and fairness. Great for you parra supporters and for these two great young players. And great for the game as well.:D

I think if next week wasn't Finals or GF then Keating should contest it but not worth the risk.
mid season i would contest it, now he has carry over pts that means something minor will cost him a week next season.

parra pete

Referee
Both should contest it. They should never have been charged in the first place. Carry over points could force Jarryd out of a SOO match...

Snoochies

First Grade
Just heard the entire city of Sydney cheer from Brisbane.

Great news.

\\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/

HevyDevy

Coach
Well that's the news everyone but Melbourne fans wanted.

This will be a truly cracking grand final.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
There you go Matthew, the team from the other-side worked very hard to penetrate the nutcases in the NRL judiciary and for once they listed to common sense. Lets have you smile like this in the 79th minute of next weeks Grand final. You deserve it Matthew, you are truly a great awesome hooker heading for all the top honours the sport can bring....
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Round8VSCowboys-MattKeating.jpg

Both should contest it. They should never have been charged in the first place. Carry over points could force Jarryd out of a SOO match...

Morally, I think you are right.

But the NRL judicial process is a lottery at best.

I don't think there was anything in either incident - slow-motion replay is common sense's worst enemy in these situations

But it would not have surprised me if the NRL had brought the gavel down on both of them, given their history.

It is an acceptable compromise for me.

No need to go cutting off our nose to spite our face here Pete ;-)

Latest posts