What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne and keating free to play

fish eel

Immortal
Just confirmed by channel 9:

Hayne has been charged with a grade 1 offence meaning he escapes suspension with an early plea.

:clap: to the NRL

Keating in the same boat

Both play with an early guilty plea

Bugger the guilty plea! They did nothing.

Fight it boys and keep your names clean. :sarcasm: :lol:

Fee

Juniors
I was talking to one of my friends on the phone when the news came over , I hope she isnt deaf from my cheering, So relieved pheeeww.

salvy71

Juniors
Awesome news ....now enjoy the week and go out all guns blazing next week boys ....Melbourne look like being hot favourites ....another bonus .

Oscarman

Juniors
There should be more whinging about the bullsh*t video ref decision to award Dallas Johnson a try last night.

I also thought this morning that Jarryd and MK would be gone for sure seeing as we playing the NRL's own team.

We'll beat them anyway - dodgy refs or not.

Hellsy

Immortal
Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard it just before I walked out the door..... so excited :D :D :D :D

natheel

Coach
just need caylo to get right now

heard ossie this morning on footy show say cayless' injury wasnt a tear and was a strain so he has more chance than they gave Inu when he was injured.

looks like we will have a full strength team, cant wait i rekon cayless and hindy will rip in from the first whistle to the final one.

if we win im heading to parra stadium next day for fan day should be bloody brilliant

Latest posts