What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne escapes suspension, no such luck for Gibbs

hineyrulz

Post Whore
no, my IQ is in fact within the top 4% of the population.

u should have listened to some of dribble u were saying nite
:lol: mate you were providing me with comedy gold all night, i was hoping for your sake you we're drunk or taking the piss. Looks like you were doing niether :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
I left with a minute to go to beat the crowds. Would like to see an objective opinion on this rather than biased Eels fans, a stupid biased Tigers fan, and the even more biased media who'll create anything to make a story.

sando88

Not a Moderator
mate im being objective

if morris stayed down then hayne would be in alot of trouble. the judiciary will see fit to let it slide and he wont be charged for the thing in the 80th min altho it was very grubby like

Eels Dude

Coach
mate im being objective

if morris stayed down then hayne would be in alot of trouble. the judiciary will see fit to let it slide and he wont be charged for the thing in the 80th min altho it was very grubby like

I'll trust your judgement on Morris. However, the general consensus in regards to the latter incident after fulltime it seems everyone agrees it was instigated by the Tigers player involved and Hayne just reacted. If that's so then I don't think it can be considered 'grubby'.

strider

Post Whore
morris collides with haynes upper arm - there is no elbow involved

throws the ball on his head? :lol: :lol: .... he throws it at his chest .... clearly Campo got in big trouble for throwing the ball at dean young last week ... hayne barely fell on ellis and he only did cos ellis pulled him down

hineyrulz

Post Whore
mate im being objective

:lol::lol::lol:

sando88

Not a Moderator
population of what ?

feral ducks

i did a iq test in school 8yrs ago i got the results lying around somwhere i be happy to find and scan them. infact the teacher was so suprised she put me in the composite class so i could study above a yr with some of the yr 12 nerds

benoir91

Juniors
i have since watched both incidents 5 times each

The Morris incident:

John Morris was falling and Haynes bicep area made contact with the back of his head, no intent in it, shouldnt get cited and if does will have no trouble getting off

The Ellis incident:

Nothing in this at all, keep watching it over and over and there is absolutely nothing in it, Ellis tackles Hayne and Hayne falls on him there is no reason to suspend anyone for that, absolutely ridiculous.

sando88 you are a tool

scottyeel

Bench
mate im being objective

Last night I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe you were drunk or just upset about the loss, but today i realised i was wrong and you really are just a f**king idiot with NFI.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i did a iq test in school 8yrs ago i got the results lying around somwhere i be happy to find and scan them. infact the teacher was so suprised she put me in the composite class so i could study above a yr with some of the yr 12 nerds

:lol: why don't you do that champ? and then use that amazing intellect to realise how big a tool you have looked.

what a genius :lol:

mickdo

Coach

I found your graduation photo:

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Dumb-down/super-genius.JPG

Eels Dude

Coach
That was a bit slack Mickdo, but I'll forgive you because you were only intending to insult Sando and not the handicapped in general.