What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne missing. Spags pissed off. Our crap in the Tele again !

What if Hayne had rehab at the physio from 12-2:00pm on Sunday ?

#needallthefacts

exactly! we dont know the full story here (neither does the telegraph but that didn't stop them printing it :roll:)
maybe jarryd had other commitments/couldnt travel far/etc etc etc

what would any of you do if your boss blasted you on monday morning for going to the footy on sunday? you would say its my time off i'll spend it how i please! if jarryd was given time off he can go shopping, see a movie or walk down the street naked if he wants to

spags should have had half a brain to consult with kearney before running to the media and kearney should have had 1/5 of a brain to ask jarryd to come along if possible or announce jarryd wasnt showing up and give the reason before the game

Last edited:

SDM

First Grade
What a blow ass Spags has become. Here is an idea for you instead of slamming your star player in the media, why not have a word with Kearney first and if you're not happy with his answer then berate him behind closed doors and not open your big mouth to the media.

:sarcasm:

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
a leader doesn't need to be ordered to go and watch,
does anyone think that Hindy would have gone shopping instead of turning up to watch a game in sydney even if given time off?

If you had been spending the past 6 weeks working on a project that was so involved it required round the clock work, and being away from family and during this process you have gone ahead and hurt yourself on the job only to come back and have your direct manager see how physically exhausted you are and give you the remainder of the week off. Would you still have to come to work???

Then how would you feel if the CEO of the company berates you in a global email sent to the entire company without speaking to your line manager first on your whereabouts????

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I believe he had previous commitments.

GC-Bus-1.jpg

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
A few of points:
1. It's the Telecrap (no need to elaborate there)
2. I'm not sure Spagnolo is as dense as he is making himself out to be here. I think he saw an opportunity to put a black mark against Kearney's name & took it (forward planning). The journalist just decided to slant the article to taint Hayne.
3. Who's to say Jarryd did not spend the week at training with young Jake giving him pointers?
4. [As previously stated] Who's to say Jarryd was not stopping at Woollies on the way home from a doctor/physio appointment, grabbing snacks to watch the ch 9 replay?
5. Anybody else notice the amount of negative press the Eels (in particularly Kearney) is getting from the Telecrap of late? Didn't one Ricky Stuart work for (or is still employed by - I don't read this rag) the Telecrap?
6. Kearney must go...obviously.

WOE

Kornstar

Coach
I just really want to know why Hayne was wearing his Parra gear at Woollies on a Sunday arvo........seems a little weird, he even posed for the photo for them.......

2. I'm not sure Spagnolo is as dense as he is making himself out to be here. I think he saw an opportunity to put a black mark against Kearney's name & took it (forward planning).

does spagnolo really need to come up with an excuse to sack kearney at this point isnt his win/loss record reason enough?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
A few of points:
1. It's the Telecrap (no need to elaborate there)
2. I'm not sure Spagnolo is as dense as he is making himself out to be here. I think he saw an opportunity to put a black mark against Kearney's name & took it (forward planning). The journalist just decided to slant the article to taint Hayne.
3. Who's to say Jarryd did not spend the week at training with young Jake giving him pointers?
4. [As previously stated] Who's to say Jarryd was not stopping at Woollies on the way home from a doctor/physio appointment, grabbing snacks to watch the ch 9 replay?
5. Anybody else notice the amount of negative press the Eels (in particularly Kearney) is getting from the Telecrap of late? Didn't one Ricky Stuart work for (or is still employed by - I don't read this rag) the Telecrap?
6. Kearney must go...obviously.

WOE

This.

Saw who wrote the article, surprise surprise Slothfield. :roll:

Surprised there wasnt a 145687th article on Phil Gould.

If Hayne cared about where Parramatta are on the ladder and how they are performing, he should have been there - it simply is commitment to the team and your club.

I don't think you can blame him exclusively, as it doesnt appear that many of the other players seem to care that much about these things either at the moment.

Forty20

First Grade
While it would have been nice for Hayne to be attendance, he has done nothing wrong. This is a nothing article that was made into something by our chairman. It doesn't take much for Rothfield to write up a good smear article on Parra and Spagnolo gave him everything he needed.

The best part is that we are paying this parasitic merkin to do stupid weekly write-ups that tell us f**k all (Buzz's Briefs) that we feature on our home site. Meanwhile he takes every opportunity to put us down in the Tele, be it feature articles like today or quick jibes in their gossip columns/sinner-saints crap.

While we are certainly worthy of bad press, it is hard to fathom why we paying the one individual who salivates over a negative Parra story like no other to write a weekly column with no substance.

kmav23

Juniors
If you had been spending the past 6 weeks working on a project that was so involved it required round the clock work, and being away from family and during this process you have gone ahead and hurt yourself on the job only to come back and have your direct manager see how physically exhausted you are and give you the remainder of the week off. Would you still have to come to work???

Then how would you feel if the CEO of the company berates you in a global email sent to the entire company without speaking to your line manager first on your whereabouts????

this is not normal office job,.... they paid for their onfield play and off field promotions.

Kearney is and hayne are both wrong..

even if kearney gave you day off... you should still be showing up supporting your team and the fans especially when your paid the most money $$$

kmav23

Juniors
the club pays your salary... while you are missing over 6 weeks...

the least hayne could do is turn up for his team and club.

Gronk

Staff member
It's pretty f**ked up that Jarryd goes grocery shopping in his full eels kit.

#needsastylist

333487-dt-hayne-homepage.jpg

SDM

First Grade
I wonder if Hayne uses self serve and calls his imperial mandarines - navel oranges and his snow peas - round beans to save a few bucks?

Latest posts