What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne missing. Spags pissed off. Our crap in the Tele again !

Agent Mulder

Bench
Ahhh the supercoach is at it again, Hayne was injured fair enough but he should of been at Brookvale helping mentoring this new guy we had at the back.

f**ken Kearney thick as two bricks.

born an eel

Bench
It's pretty f**ked up that Jarryd goes grocery shopping in his full eels kit.

#needsastylist

333487-dt-hayne-homepage.jpg
it must not have been his local store as it is his away shopping kit

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
this is not normal office job,.... they paid for their onfield play and off field promotions.

Kearney is and hayne are both wrong..

even if kearney gave you day off... you should still be showing up supporting your team and the fans especially when your paid the most money $$$

Regardless of the type of employment, Kearney gave Hayne time off from his normal commitments, Hayne has done nothing wrong.

If Kearney said have time off from training but I need you to seat with the boys at the game and Hayne didn't show up then fine Hayne is in the wrong and he deserves the backlash.

If the directors have an issue with this, then they need to deal with Kearney behind closed doors and not berate their players in the media.

Eelementary

Post Whore
this is not normal office job,.... they paid for their onfield play and off field promotions.

Kearney is and hayne are both wrong..

even if kearney gave you day off... you should still be showing up supporting your team and the fans especially when your paid the most money $$$

He gave Hayne the day off - as in, the day off from his duties...Why is this storm in a teacup riling so many people up? Nothing wrong by either party here. If anything, Spagnolo should have kept his mouth shut.

Also, the fan that let the Daily Telegraph know is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Ratchy

Juniors
He gave Hayne the day off - as in, the day off from his duties...Why is this storm in a teacup riling so many people up? Nothing wrong by either party here. If anything, Spagnolo should have kept his mouth shut.

Also, the fan that let the Daily Telegraph know is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Irrespective whether he was given the day off or not, Hayne should've been at the game supporting his team mates. I bet you ask his team mates off the record and they would be filthy as I would be.

Shows despite all the quotes in articles how he has changed and grown up this shows he really hasn't and just plain doesn't get what it is to be a good team rather than an individual.

Eelementary

Post Whore
lol. That never happens around here.

Suity

Lol yeah, silly question!

Irrespective whether he was given the day off or not, Hayne should've been at the game supporting his team mates. I bet you ask his team mates off the record and they would be filthy as I would be.

Shows despite all the quotes in articles how he has changed and grown up this shows he really hasn't and just plain doesn't get what it is to be a good team rather than an individual.

Why? He was given the day off. He's a human being with friends and family and things to do, just like everyone else. If his boss says, "It's cool - relax and rest up," why is he in trouble all of a sudden? And how can you possibly infer anything about his attitude from that? You make it sound as if having Jarryd Hayne in the crowd would have lifted the side to beat Manly.

This is a really, really, really, really, REALLY non-important issue.

Ratchy

Juniors
Why? He was given the day off. He's a human being with friends and family and things to do, just like everyone else. If his boss says, "It's cool - relax and rest up," why is he in trouble all of a sudden? And how can you possibly infer anything about his attitude from that? You make it sound as if having Jarryd Hayne in the crowd would have lifted the side to beat Manly.

This is a really, really, really, really, REALLY non-important issue.

First of all I think it should've been mandatory for him to turn up sunday I mean he is paid around half a million a year. Missing training no problems he is injured and needs to rehab.

But pretty simple it shows what sort of team mate he is. From all the games I seen on the weekend any origin player that didn't play were in the stands or in the box watching their team. Shows the culture the club has.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So Jarryd prefers woolies over coles and aldi et al....

Most interesting part of the story.

So SK actually does some good management, gives his injuried star a break, and people complain.

Still hey a woolies man.....