What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne missing. Spags pissed off. Our crap in the Tele again !

Shakamaker

Juniors
Jarryd Hayne followed the advice of his coach Stephen Kearney that he was not required to be at the Manly game. Whatever he does in his own time is his business.

Roy Spagnolo, the EelsChairman, is unhappy with this decision? I thought Stephen Kearney had full support from Mr Spagnolo and the Eels Board to run and manage the football team to his own discretion?

bartman

Immortal
Roy Spagnolo, the EelsChairman, is unhappy with this decision? I thought Stephen Kearney had full support from Mr Spagnolo and the Eels Board to run and manage the football team to his own discretion?
9 wins from 40 over an 18 month period and the refusal of help early this season might have tempered that full discretion just a little?

forward pass

Coach
I am going to Woolies at Baulko tonight at 7.30. Hoping to see Hayne in the fresh food section and get his autograph.

Gronk

Staff member
I am going to Woolies at Baulko tonight at 7.30. Hoping to see Hayne in the fresh food section and get his autograph.

I heard that if housewives have bananas in the top child seat part of their trolly, then they're up for a root.

#tryityoumightgetlucky

EDIT

#orarrested

SDM

First Grade
What if they have those little bananas with the red condoms on the end?

#ladyfingers

Gronk

Staff member
what does it mean if they have cow tongue in there? :lol:

daty_tshirt-p235902970587766414en7l3_210.jpg

Latest posts