What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne must be Suspended

Should Hayne be Suspended?

• YES

Votes: 86 45.5%
  • NO

Votes: 103 54.5%

• Total voters
If they don't win, it won't matter and he will get a few weeks. Parra winning will make it interesting to see if the NRL keeps consistancy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Nothing in that imo
he's coming in to try and stop a try full speed, he did tuck his feet back, all he can do from there is hope. The bloke cant stop on a dime when he's coming in at full speed
just one of those things that happen in a game of RL

Depends if he has carry over , but he will be charged.

legs pulled back means knees are leading , therefore his defence is up sh*t creek

Jono078

Referee
Agreed raider.

Just unfortunate knee collected the head. Soon you won't be able to rush in at all to stop a try...

Funky Munky

Juniors
you're missing the f**king point here

he went in with his KNEES...there is no way that is ever going to end in anything other than pain for someone. you two are morons get off the f**king hayne wank train for a second

you're missing the f**king point here

he went in with his KNEES...there is no way that is ever going to end in anything other than pain for someone. you two are morons get off the f**king hayne wank train for a second

You are just as bad on the opposition point of view.

Big Mick

Referee
Nothing in it.

He gets suspended its a joke.

He didn't even hit him with his knee...it was his thigh...

Whats more of a joke was the penalty against the "chicken wing"

Someone sticks their arm out to fend...moving forward...and a player trying to grab him...and he falls on his arm he's trying to fend with...and he get's the penalty.

I don't give a rat's arse if he was injured..it shouldn't have been a penalty. Was just football..just a knee-jerk reaction to an injury.

Whats more the Bulldogs are laying around the ruck, not even attempting to roll away from the ruck at all. Absolute rubbish tactic.

Really wish...someone would trample Ennis. Little grub. I'd love to see him run over.

Funky Munky

Juniors
Nothing in it.

Someone sticks their arm out to fend...moving forward...and a player trying to grab him...and he falls on his arm he's trying to fend with...and he get's the penalty.

I don't give a rat's arse if he was injured..it shouldn't have been a penalty. Was just football..just a knee-jerk reaction to an injury.

Whats more the Bulldogs are laying around the ruck, not even attempting to roll away from the ruck at all. Absolute rubbish tactic.

Really wish...someone would trample Ennis. Little grub. I'd love to see him run over.

hi parramatta fan

macavity

Referee
Nothing in it.

agree with all that, and I dont care who wins.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i am going for parra, ive been on them since before the semis, but with all biased aside, that just happens in RL sometimes, there is no way in the world someone should miss a game, let alone GF for that

Funky Munky

Juniors
i am going for parra, ive been on them since before the semis, but with all biased aside, that just happens in RL sometimes, there is no way in the world someone should miss a game, let alone GF for that

that penalty try and suspension ruined the tigers season

f**k sentiment hayne should be suspended cos gibbs got 3 weeks. precedent

Big Mick

Referee
that penalty try and suspension ruined the tigers season

f**k sentiment hayne should be suspended cos gibbs got 3 weeks. precedent

How is it precedent dickhead?

Gibbs smacked Burt in the back INTENTIALLY.

Hayne did nothing intentionally and didn't hit his knees into any part of his body...it was his thigh.

Funky Munky

Juniors
How is it precedent dickhead?

Gibbs smacked Burt in the back INTENTIALLY.

Hayne did nothing intentionally and didn't hit his knees into any part of his body...it was his thigh.

how on earth can you say gibbs was intentional? nice spelling btw dickweed

Latest posts