What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

My money making idea for League Unlimited and to help reduce crime is a Gronky Consent App on the iPhone.

Once you press it, an artificial intelligence created @Gronk y can appear in Xena warrior princess drag FaceTime and request consent from both parties.

Thence the iPhone can be left on during the match and if the robotic Gronky here’s the word “no” and there are sounds of scuffle, the police are duly called to your location.

For a premium package, robotic Xenu Gronky can read poetry and sing karaoke numbers to help set the mood.

I shudder to think what @This Year? and those Game Day thread folk would say if they were watching a romp and posting about it on line. It would be more than hilarious.

All too late for Jarryd alas.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
The problem is he doesn’t understand consent. A lot of men still think No Means No, whereas the modern definition is that she has to be begging for it.

The injury is irrelevant and not proof of lack of consent. However Hayne’s testimony made pretty clear that he thought he had consent when she stopped resisting. He’s guilty by the modern definition but not by the 90s definition.

I don't get how you could personally get excited if the other person wasn't horny and getting into it.
My dick would go soft

For example we all have those friends we went through uni with that partied HARD but now say pubs should shut at 1am.
Something weird happens in the goofy juice when humans have children.

I was reading about it last night, you are right, there’s a lot of skepticism about it.

And the stats I tried to get a handle on, about 1 in 260 people where allegedly sexually assaulted in nsw last year (boscar sourced).

I’m not sure how many were convicted.

These are the reported figures and I suspect there would be a lot more.

So it’s a significant problem we should try to address.

I have zero sympathy for rapists etc and I have no idea if Haynsey is guilty. The legal system has to run its course.

I’m still wondering why Chris Smith wasn’t charged for his groping Xmas incident.

We might invest more in educating people and keeping multiple offenders away from opportunities to strike.

I’m the biggest human rights advocate Merkin in the world, but some people should never be released.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't get how you could personally get excited if the other person wasn't horny and getting into it.
My dick would go soft
Me too, but I am in my forties. I assume you are as well. But twenty years ago I don’t reckon I ever even knew whether she was horny or whatever. I just assumed chicks were enjoying it as much as I was.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
For example we all have those friends we went through uni with that partied HARD but now say pubs should shut at 1am.
Something weird happens in the goofy juice when humans have children.
Humans become more conservative when they have children, except when they are very wealthy.

hindy111

Post Whore
Me too, but I am in my forties. I assume you are as well. But twenty years ago I don’t reckon I ever even knew whether she was horny or whatever. I just assumed chicks were enjoying it as much as I was.

Who knows. In my 30s is when I had lots of women abuse me. Many freshly divorced or freshly out of relationships and while I was at an age hoping to find love they where just wanting someone to have casual sex with and would just lie. Sounds fun but gets boring when your not looking for that.

Exsilium

First Grade

I feel this is influenced by the situation you're in at the time.

You can be in the throws of getting into it but something changes and the other person becomes almost pedestrian. Kind of like "it seemed like a good idea at the time" but then several influencing behaviours or patterns trigger. Things like compatibility, moral inclination, comfort within the setting or reality sets in where the situation becomes undesirable. It doesn't have to be a negative situation, rather that when things progress quickly, people can panic.

I've been out, met a lovely girl, brought her back (or gone to hers) and then the situation didn't lead into what both parties intended hours earlier. I usually pull the plug and just make it a nice end to the evening and reassess in the following days and weeks etc.

Some of my close girlfriends have met up with football players, high profile people etc and its all exciting when in the early stages but then it often takes a turn and fizzles when it gets to crunch time.

This thread is turning into a Mills and Boon novel.

All you have to do to win his/her/it’s heart is to tell them that they should buy you a drink.

And then it’s game on until the legislation kicks in.

You should then get the legal advice before he/she and/or it offers you a lift back to your place.

@hindy111 sounds fragile. You won’t find true love at the rave buddy.

All of us should take the following Queensland Department of Health public policy message very seriously:

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
This thread is turning into a Mills and Boon novel.

All you have to do to win his/her/it’s heart is to tell them that they should buy you a drink.

And then it’s game on until the legislation kicks in.

You should then get the legal advice before he/she and/or it offers you a lift back to your place.

@hindy111 sounds fragile. You won’t find true love at the rave buddy.

All of us should take the following Queensland Department of Health public policy message very seriously:

Do you follow the Tigers?

T-Boon

Coach
I've been out, met a lovely girl, brought her back (or gone to hers) and then the situation didn't lead into what both parties intended hours earlier. I usually pull the plug and just make it a nice end to the evening and reassess in the following days and weeks etc.
You must be some kind of good looking dude or something. That really happens to men?

T-Boon

Coach
It's not the looks. Its the confidence and ability to hold a conversation. That and I don't care where it leads, my intention is always to have them thinking 'he was a nice/fun' guy. Nets you way more than waving your dick around in the hope someone catches it.
why does it turn cold on you then Mr Charisma?
I've never had that happen.

Latest posts