What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

hindy111

Post Whore
The "system" favours people with cash. It is doubtful that Fred Nerk from Canley Vale would be able to achieve the same outcome.

Conversely, did the "system" go after him because of his celebrity ? I am not doubting the victim's testimony, but am wondering out loud if the case was ever that strong. Beyond reasonable doubt etc.

Yes I have questions, but no answers.

What. You know Fred Nerk from Canley Vale as well. We'll I'll be f**ked.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
So did she lie ? A possibility. He only has about 12mths left on his sentence. I feel personally like he is probably innocent or would of given up by now.Esepcialy with only 12mths left to serve. Of course these are just speculations.

T-Boon

Coach
Something needs to be done with jury trials in this country. Dare I say we need a rule change. Here’s what I would do:
1. Have a US style jury selection. They take days over there.
2. Have a definition of reasonable doubt. Our courts don’t even bother explaining what it is to a jury
3. Change 40/20 to 40/30.