What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

hindy111

Post Whore
Hayne is a flog. Couldn't give a shit about what is going on in his life at this point.

An incredibly talented player, but a shit human being who embodied everything that has been toxic about our club in the time during and post- his tenure.

Do you know him personally ? The guy was raised in housing commission by his mum. I guess he didn't get the best education either.
I have a mate who runs a Coles store and he said Hayne would shop there. Said he would always take time to let fans have photos taken with him and sign things.
Nobody knows exactly what happened so to call him a shit human is purely speculation

King-Gutho94

Coach
Do you know him personally ? The guy was raised in housing commission by his mum. I guess he didn't get the best education either.
I have a mate who runs a Coles store and he said Hayne would shop there. Said he would always take time to let fans have photos taken with him and sign things.
Nobody knows exactly what happened so to call him a shit human is purely speculation
Always 3 sides to every story.

Her side, His side and the truth.

We will never know the exact truth that night as it will always be a he said & she said.

But all i say is the whole episode was so bizarre from getting a taxi from Sydney to Newcastle like who does that for starters to then sitting down with the mother in the lounge room afterwards & watching the GF while claiming he could have played for the chooks.

If any mother was so concerned about a situation with what was happening with her daughter in her own home she wouldn't be chatting to Jarryd afterwards in the lounge room while watching the footy and the cops would have been called straight away.

Yet again a lot of assumptions being made here and doesn't mean he is guilty or not guilty

But for me the whole episode as an outsider struggled to make any sense from all parties and its sad 6 years on everyone's lives who were involved will never be the same again no winners have come out of this.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It’s my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

Gronk

Staff member
During his time in the United States, Hayne was accused by a woman of sexually assaulting her in San Jose, California. Authorities determined they didn't have enough evidence to charge Hayne, who denied the allegations. He did settle a civil lawsuit filed by the woman for almost $100,000.

LINK

Always 3 sides to every story.

Her side, His side and the truth.

We will never know the exact truth that night as it will always be a he said & she said.

But all i say is the whole episode was so bizarre from getting a taxi from Sydney to Newcastle like who does that for starters to then sitting down with the mother in the lounge room afterwards & watching the GF while claiming he could have played for the chooks.

If any mother was so concerned about a situation with what was happening with her daughter in her own home she wouldn't be chatting to Jarryd afterwards in the lounge room while watching the footy and the cops would have been called straight away.

Yet again a lot of assumptions being made here and doesn't mean he is guilty or not guilty

But for me the whole episode as an outsider struggled to make any sense from all parties and its sad 6 years on everyone's lives who were involved will never be the same again no winners have come out of this.
The winners are the citizens of New South Wales who can have confidence that the Rule of Law and the judiciary is still functioning the way it is supposed to.

Subject to a successful crown apoeal, Mr Hayne is innocent and is entitled to be so regarded.

King-Gutho94

Coach
We all agree, but it doesn’t excuse the NSW DPP for running a shiz show of proceedings.

The Director should resign over this outcome.

That said, I’m part of the Tigers members underground core who wants Bea in command at concord asap.

View attachment 89497
Can the tigers afford to give BA a toll tag.

BA hasn't needed one for 11 years now only being 7 mins from training.

T-Boon

Coach
I’ve mentioned this before but I saw him at a cafe in Newcastle with his mother and sisters or a few other girls and these kids came up to him trying to talk to him but they sounded kind of like smart arses to me and he left his table and went and spoke with those kids and their parents for about 5 minutes. They loved him.

Mannah and other people that know him well have said he comes across as arrogant is really just that he is a quiet, aloof dude. It was always made out that he was not popular with other players but that’s BS. He is great mates with heaps of them.

T-Boon

Coach
During his time in the United States, Hayne was accused by a woman of sexually assaulting her in San Jose, California. Authorities determined they didn't have enough evidence to charge Hayne, who denied the allegations. He did settle a civil lawsuit filed by the woman for almost $100,000.

LINK
That was definitely one of those scenarios that prompted that warning to the NRL players who were going over to Vegas - and that young Aussie basketballer who got scammed and almost had his life ruined.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
That was definitely one of those scenarios that prompted that warning to the NRL players who were going over to Vegas - and that young Aussie basketball who game scammed and almost had his life ruined.

Vegas - Know a few guys who thought they where getting a hot hooker for the night only to be drugged by them and money stolen and left with their stones still full. It's actually a common thing over there.