What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

emjaycee

Coach
Somehow I don't think it's the fact you have opinions that is being questioned.
Maybe it has more to do with the constant barrage of posts you make on the same topic, and all of them with the same bend.

In the case of Haynes sexual assault case, you have been very vocal in your condemnation of him for the last few years, so it is somewhat suprising that you now "hope that he is released on bail and reunites with his family."

I would suggest the only topic you have posted on more fervently than Hayne is whatever opposition you can find to Pou and his posts.

Suitman

Post Whore
You have hounded Hayne for years over these accusations.
Go back through this thread and read you own replies.
Don't squirm out now that for a third time, his conviction has been quashed by the courts, due to the letter of the law.
They have always been your words, not mine.
I'm not upset at all by the release of Hayne on bail. In fact, I'm happy that the court has applied the justice of the law to an accused that we all expect the courts to do.

You have hounded Hayne for years over these accusations.
Go back through this thread and read you own replies.
Don't squirm out now that for a third time, his conviction has been quashed by the courts, due to the letter of the law.
They have always been your words, not mine.
What's your point though Suitman? I totally stand by my previous opinions posted at previous times. I also stand by my most recently posted opinion, based on additional information/circumstances.

There is no attempt to squirm at all. Yet you seem... fixated on something?

Somehow I don't think it's the fact you have opinions that is being questioned.
Maybe it has more to do with the constant barrage of posts you make on the same topic, and all of them with the same bend.
Maybe.
In the case of Haynes sexual assault case, you have been very vocal in your condemnation of him for the last few years, so it is somewhat suprising that you now "hope that he is released on bail and reunites with his family."
*surprising.
Perhaps.
I would suggest the only topic you have posted on more fervently than Hayne is whatever opposition you can find to Pou and his posts.
And so...?

Seems to me like two people here can't see through their agendas enough to understand someone can still a) agree with previous jurors and judges and their verdicts, while also b) wish a human being well on the occasion that a review judge saw fit that a fresh trial is ordered/left in the hands of the DPP to pursue....

Nothing to dig about....

It's hilarious being called out in this thread by two numpties, that despite their distaste of media likely haven't bothered reading the judgment linked above - and probably wouldn't understand it if they did 😂

alice in wonderland too lazy to tag everyone GIF

Last edited:
Wear your Make America Great Again cap and they won’t pick you.
I wonder how many womens refuges and angry men counselling units the state of NSW could have built instead of pissing our money up against a wall on a crap case to nail Haynes.

I guess he gets his awards back and his junior immortal status is re-instated.

An interview on 60 minutes. A dramatised reenactment of where he asks her for consent.

Cut to add break for kit e Kat roast beef stroganoff for pampered pussycats before she gives her answer.

And he picks up another Nike contract.

Last edited:
Hayne is a flog. Couldn't give a shit about what is going on in his life at this point.

An incredibly talented player, but a shit human being who embodied everything that has been toxic about our club in the time during and post- his tenure.
We all agree, but it doesn’t excuse the NSW DPP for running a shiz show of proceedings.

The Director should resign over this outcome.

That said, I’m part of the Tigers members underground core who wants Bea in command at concord asap.

F2B3F084-CDE7-4FD0-97E3-78371F6F902D.jpeg

Avenger

Immortal
Hayne is a flog. Couldn't give a shit about what is going on in his life at this point.

An incredibly talented player, but a shit human being who embodied everything that has been toxic about our club in the time during and post- his tenure.
Perhaps, but I’m glad he won’t be cancelled, and his Dally M Medals will remain.

There will be no more convenient omissions of some of the most spectacular highlights from any player I’ve ever seen. We will no longer pretend he didn’t exist, and he will always be recognised as one of the greatest Eels’ players of all time.

Last edited:
For ye middle aged, a gospel song:

Hayne by Hayne
Hayne by Hayne
oh sweet lord three things I pray

To play guitar more nearly
Pay the taxi less dearly
Seek consent more clearly

Hayne By Hayne

preeeee eeee pare thee the way of the law

*bald!

Aussie version, knocked it out of the park:

Last edited:

eels_fan

First Grade
I’m glad he won’t be cancelled
He’s as cancelled as cancelled gets.

any future career for Hayne will not be in the spotlight. No brand will go near him for a LONG time, if ever.

only media appearances he’ll get would be going on SAS or one of those rubbish reality shows where they try to change narratives around reformed douche bags by having them compete and interact with more likeable celebrities in hope it will rub off on them.

bloke is a flog, and I for one hope the club does nothing to acknowledge his achievements in our jersey beyond allowing him the dignity of remaining in record books