What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued~Fat Coach

eels_fan

First Grade
Gould on Twitter:

I think Jarryd will play 12 months of the year for the rest of his career .. Just my opinion. I have no information

And for the second time in a few days he posted

That's a nice thought. I don't think he will return to NRL

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
Apart from Mannah, does he have any mates left after walking out on his Parra contract a year early? There's not many guys left that played with him in 2014.

Gower, Alvaro, De Gois, Terepo, Ma'u, Edwards and then there's also the players that didn't play today in Norman, Taka, Radradra, Pritchard that would have been in the player's box. Then you also have Jennings and Scott who he played multiple origins alongside.

We haven't heard from bartman in a while, I wonder if he would have been able to help phantom eel answer that ridiculously stupid question?

Last edited:

phantom eel

First Grade
Gower, Alvaro, De Gois, Terepo, Ma'u, Edwards and then there's also the players that didn't play today in Norman, Taka, Radradra, Pritchard that would have been in the player's box. Then you also have Jennings and Scott who he played multiple origins alongside.
But are any of them his "mates", or do they think Hayne's a f**kwit for abandoning his contract and the club in the 2013-14 off-season leaving our plans in disarray?

We haven't heard from bartman in a while, I wonder if he would have been able to help phantom eel answer that ridiculously stupid question?
What a strange response to the topic being discussed in the thread... *insert old "crazy" spinning emoticon here*

Suitman

Post Whore
But are any of them his "mates", or do they think Hayne's a f**kwit for abandoning his contract and the club in the 2013-14 off-season leaving our plans in disarray?

What a strange response to the topic being discussed in the thread... *insert old "crazy" spinning emoticon here*

Only strange because Korny didn't mention Phantom as well.

Kornstar

Coach
??? Have another read of the quoted sentence from Korny's post, and maybe try again?.

You asked a stupid question, I'm just wondering if bartman could have helped you answer it before you posted it?

Laying the boot into Hayne by asking a silly question whether he had any mates left from 2014 was plain ridiculous.

I would hazard a guess that many of them are his mates as I have seen them reference him on Twitter and the like. Maybe you just shouldn't make assumptions based on your own feelings on a subject?

Just like we have no idea what Hayne will do next, we also have no idea whether his ex team mates dislike him or not based on a decision that he made almost 2 years ago.

phantom eel

First Grade
lol, cool picture bro... but doesn't deflect from you again having waded into a thread purely to make a personal comment that backfired. :cool:
Laying the boot into Hayne by asking a silly question whether he had any mates left from 2014 was plain ridiculous.
No, it was discussion provoking - as evidenced by your continued reply. You made an assumption, and I was questioning it.
I would hazard a guess that many of them are his mates as I have seen them reference him on Twitter and the like. Maybe you just shouldn't make assumptions based on your own feelings on a subject?
Thanks for providing your evidenc e, instead of the original list of names without context. I didn't make an assumption, I simply posed a question, which you have answered with your own assumption (or "hazarded guess").
Just like we have no idea what Hayne will do next, we also have no idea whether his ex team mates dislike him or not based on a decision that he made almost 2 years ago.
True, which is why it was posed a question. Obviously we also don't know whether his ex team mates really like him (beyond being twitter followers) based on his selfish decision either.

phantom eel

First Grade
Having trouble navigating the new forums Suity? You seem to have selectively quoted five words from a post, but added no comment of your own...

*insert old sideways eyes emotion*

In case you missed it, I do believe Hayne's decision to walk out on his Eels contract a year early and give the club no time to organise a replacement for the next season to be selfish.

phantom eel

First Grade
But obviously problems making posts that actually contribute to the topic of a thread, in any real way...

No different to the old forum layout then :p

The Undertaker

Juniors
HayneandSterlo.png
plenty of good players for parra.
Sterlo, Kenny, Cronin, Grothe snr just to name a few. all of whom Hayne wouldn't equal their bootlace

Dibs

Bench
plenty of good players for parra.
Sterlo, Kenny, Cronin, Grothe snr just to name a few. all of whom Hayne wouldn't equal their bootlace
Pmsl certainly easy to argue that there is possibly better players to have played for the eels than Hayne as it is subjective but your bootlace comment stinks of a bad attempt of humor or just plain ignorance

The Undertaker

Juniors
unfortunately neither humorous or ignorant.
yes he's a talent thats undeniable but he's also a prima donna and not a team player unlike the people I've mentioned ( amongst others) that play/ed for the team and for the most part still worked a regular job and therefore my bootlace comment is still valid.

The Undertaker

Juniors
Just for the record
I think you guys are doing / were doing really well considering whats going on in the background and you were unlucky to lose this arvo.
if Jenko had been injured you'd have won.
gutho ( one of our juniors) was outstanding.