What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued~Fat Coach

phantom eel

First Grade
Source/quote? No, I didn't make any assumption.

I just asked Korny whether the names he listed were mates or not. It's easy to list people who played during the years Hayne was here, but it means nothing.

You merkins will make up an assumption out of thin air it seems...

Kornstar

Coach
Source/quote? No, I didn't make any assumption.

I just asked Korny whether the names he listed were mates or not. It's easy to list people who played during the years Hayne was here, but it means nothing.

You merkins will make up an assumption out of thin air it seems...

You assume because YOU dislike Hayne and his actions (which is your right) that everyone else at the Eels must feel the same.

They weren't my list of names by the way, i quoted someone else.

I make my assumptions that there are people that were here when he was here that reference him on FB in a positive light which suggests he has other friends, therefore your assumption that only Mannah likes him bares no weight.

if that is thin air in your eyes, not much i can do about it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't think anyone has said he's the greatest Eel ever - simply the most talented, and I'd agree tbh.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
I don't think anyone has said he's the greatest Eel ever - simply the most talented, a day I'd agree tbh.
Avenger might have ... he is smitten

The greatest forward the Eels have ever had is Ray Price.
The greatest back the Eels have ever had is Jarryd Hayne.

Hayne is also the most talented, has the most ability and can do things that no other Eels player can do that I have compared since I started supporting them in 1977. There were players like Kenny and Sterling that were phenomenal and had more successful careers however neither of them were complete players with everything like Hayne. Sterlo lacked pace and Kenny had no kicking game. Still both great but not the greatest. I hear Ken Thornett was very Hayne like in his day. Like Thornett Hayne will return after 2 years away and instil himself as the greatest Eel of them all.

strider

Post Whore
Get your ass off the fence ... none of this backs n forwards mumbo jumbo ... who is #1?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nah. That's bean pulling fan boy talk. Hayne can't be the greatest ever until he leads us to at least one premiership.

Avenger

Immortal
Nah. That's bean pulling fan boy talk. Hayne can't be the greatest ever until he leads us to at least one premiership.
Then how come Thornett is considered by many as the greatest and has as many premierships as Hayne? Nostalgia ?

The Undertaker

Juniors
Cronin for mine.
216 games over ten year and thats just for parra. Not including tests etc.
1971 club points. ( 75 tries, 865 goals and 2 field goals ) The standing Parra record.
Played in 4 winning grand finals '81, '82,'83 and '86

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Referee
Cronin for mine.
216 games over ten year and thats just for parra. Not including tests etc.
1971 club points. ( 75 tries, 865 goals and 2 field goals ) The standing Parra record.
Played in 4 winning grand finals '81, '82,'83 and '86

Yeah but did he play in the NFL?

Avenger

Immortal
Cronin is definitely the greatest man that has played for us. A man's man. His integrity had no peer.