What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane

Gronk

Staff member
Heads up: Gatorade Bolt

Jarryd Hayne vs
Greg Inglis
Nathan Gardner
Josh Morris
Ben Barba
Lachie Turner (ARU)
Courtney Dempsey (AFL)
Matt Lewis (A League)

Wed 15th One HD @ 8.30pm

Snoochies

First Grade
The money's on Lachie Turner to win it and the hype is with Hayne.
Will be interesting to see but what happened to Uate (spelling, Knights winger), thought he was supposed to be running.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Lachie Turner looks to be the one to beat just watching them play.

Hard to gauge when they dont play side by side.

Gronk

Staff member
Hard to tell. Inglis is certainly too fat. Morris and Barba are quick but 100m is a long way and I think that Hayne might just be able to hold his top gear for longer.

Turner ? I don't recall seeing him being super fast.

My money is on Jarryd because he repped at Aust School Champs (Westfields Sports High) at 100m hurdles. He knows blocks and how to run a race.

mrpwnd

Bench
Hayne's definately got more ability to keep a consistent pace at 100m than the others, safest bet to win imo.
People are kidding themselves if they think Inglis will even come close, Lomu was twice the freak he was and still ran at about 11 seconds in his prime.

Joely01

Bench
Is anyone going 2mrw night?
I think Hayne will win just because he will be able to stay at top speed for longer

Noise

Coach
Ive got a bet with my house mate who is fairly high up in the athletics scene in oz (hes a hurdler). he reckons no leaguie will crack 11 sec for 100m, i said they will...wat do u reckon, am i going 2 be taking his money???

Gronk

Staff member
I hope they don't make them carry a footy or anything silly like that.

Noise

Coach
if they do make them carry a ball the afl players are f**kd based on the number of knock ons in their game

SDM

First Grade
If the soccer player is losing, he will pretend he got shot and appeal for the victory.

Latest posts