What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane

Noa

First Grade
Hayne's definately got more ability to keep a consistent pace at 100m than the others, safest bet to win imo.
People are kidding themselves if they think Inglis will even come close, Lomu was twice the freak he was and still ran at about 11 seconds in his prime.

Lomu struggled to break 12 secs in his prime, and if you believe anything else.......you know the rest.

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
Ok guys a bit confused here, who is racing, thouight this was meant to be the fastest players in the NRL but I guess its other codes too which I dont mind.

Do we have a final race list? Where can I watch it?

Titans Gordon is racing I hope?

strider

Post Whore
I reckon John Cartwright would love to have his players in a pointless sprint race just days before a semi final game :-s

look back a page or 2 and you'll see who's in it

Gronk

Staff member
yeah - it was always destined to be a bit pointless if they did it before the GF :(

The whole promotion is structured around Mr Bolt and his new lolly drink - Gatorade Bolt. So the timing of the event was always subject to his availability to fly across the world, not when some footy players are ready to pretend that they can run fast.

Snoochies

First Grade
I thought the whole event was to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Sydney Olympics.

Anyone know why Uate isn't racing?

Gronk

Staff member
I thought the whole event was to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the Sydney Olympics.

Anyone know why Uate isn't racing?

Mr Bolt was due last week after his Brussels meet, but then the NSW Government came on board and dates were juggled for it to coincide with the Cathy Freeman thing today.

Is it me or on the coverage is Mark Warren talking over the compare. Dead set that guy loves to hear his own voice.

:blahb:

Latest posts