What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne Plane

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
AFL player will have to bounce the ball every 15 metres, Soccer player will take a dive half way through the race. Lachie Turner will probably kick and chase.

Jarryd will just dive over the line and score in the corner and win the race. Inglis will be too busy thinking of food.

TheParraboy

Staff member
id like to see an undercard race

George Rose
Mark Riddell
Danny Wicks
Carl Webb
Mark Tookey
Steve Roach
Jamal Idris
The Big Maan

PJ Marshal

Coach
i would of loved to have seen Darryl Halligan V Darren Smith in a 100 metre sprint in their hey day

those two would have to have been the slowest outside backs to ever play rugby league

Stagger eel

Staff member
i would of loved to have seen Darryl Halligan V Darren Smith in a 100 metre sprint in their hey day

those two would have to have been the slowest outside backs to ever play rugby league

Smith wasn't too bad for a centre cum forward..

Halligan V Chook Herron would turn a few heads...

the winner to take on Covell.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Smith wasn't too bad for a centre cum forward..

Halligan V Chook Herron would turn a few heads...

the winner to take on Covell.

You could do it the best out of 3

first the sprint , then a goal kick off (herron had a lethal toe poke) followed by the sack race

this makes me think of Justin Murphy hyped up as the fastest man in league before the 02 grand final only to be run down by Luke Ricketson

Stagger eel

Staff member
You could do it the best out of 3

first the sprint , then a goal kick off (herron had a lethal toe poke) followed by the sack race

this makes me think of Justin Murphy hyped up as the fastest man in league before the 02 grand final only to be run down by Luke Ricketson

you can probably throw Todd Byrne in there also..

a best of 3 would have to go over 4 days...

Latest posts