What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne vs Inu

Kiki

First Grade
nah I agree, i think the shooting really affected Hayne. not everyone has the constitution of a Moran brother. its bound to shake you up.

watatank

Coach
At this stage, probably Hayne but only because Inu is only just coming back from injury into a side on a really bad run. But I think Hayne should really be playing on the wing IMO, plays his best footy there whether he likes it or not really. Moving him around with no definitive role or anything (although I know he asks for it) hasn't really helped at all.

Tommax25

Bench
hayne is way more overrated, inu was good in his first few games back but I guess the disease doing the rounds at parra has now tainted his form too

Sleep

Juniors
I'd take Inu over Hayne in a second. I don't think his form in the games he's been back this year have been as bad as Hayne who's been horrible all year.

Inu seems to have alot more natural talent to me too. Hayne is a good player though. Just having a terrible year. He'll bounce back.

Haha! What's with the tags?!

barney gumble

Juniors
The thing is, like most of the Eels backline, they are wingers forced to play out of position.

Inu and Hayne come into grade and played their best footy on the wing.

Rogue.9

Juniors
At least Inu isn't crying to the papers about not being able to play what postion he wants.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Hayne.

He's a whinger and spends more time on his back milking penalties than anyone else in the NRL

Utey

Coach
Hayne, f*cken useless. Fire up you cat! Maybe I should take pot shots at him. F*cken idiot.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The whole Parra backline are useless, it is not just these two. Out of the two I'd pick Hayne as frankly he does not do enough!

Tekken Lord

Juniors
The whole Parra backline are useless, it is not just these two. Out of the two I'd pick Hayne as frankly he does not do enough!

Don't you mean the whole Parra team? As shocking as Hayne and INU have been all year they've been better than our useless forward pack and halfback.

strewth_mate

Bench
If he really is still shaken by the shooting, should he not take some kind of respite instead of dicking around listlessly on the field? Looked like he had no interest whatsoever last night.

Think of the children.

Latest posts