What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne won't be going anywhere

lingard

Coach
You talking about HaHa?

Sure, she did some negative things today. Once again leaving that bomb that led to a Panthers try (my old man - a Panthers fan - was sitting beside me and just laughing), and what happened right at the end with going over the sideline? (I was down the SE corner, near where the bomb was let go, and so the play right at the very end was diagonally away from me so I couldn't really see exactly whether it was avoidable and stupid or what?)

However, there was a nice follow up run that earned her a break and gave Burty a nice try. There was also the try she scored, but to be honest that was (just like Hindy's try) undoubtedly a case of ridiculously soft defence rather than great running (and both sides were guilty of that today).

Does your father know you call Jarryd Hayne, 'she'? I`ll bet he`s proud of you. Or does it run in the family?

Does your father know you call Jarryd Hayne, 'she'? I`ll bet he`s proud of you. Or does it run in the family?

He thinks it's hilarious. He's of the same opinion as me regarding her. As I've already said, the old man was laughing his arse off today when Penrith nabbed that try after HaHa let the bomb bounce.

The sh*tloads of Parra fans around me thought it was funny, too. Let's just say there was a pretty strong anti-HaHa group down the SE corner of CUA by the time the game was over today. Fence sitters had clearly staked their position by the end and even pro-HaHa's had converted.

But still, my work is not done and so I will not rest...

Bazal

Post Whore
Go and have a hard drink Bazal, sounds like you need one.

The only thing I need after again dumbing down every aspect of a fairly menial and easy to understand point of view for a forumite with a preconceived yet totally wrong notion is a f**king lobotomy

fish eel

Immortal
I think you need to make that drink a double.

If only some of our forwards were as fired up as you have been in here :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
I actually thought Ben went OK.

Despite what some say, we lost the game up the middle IMO. The defense was so unbelievably soft. You just need to rewind to the start, they score that soft try(were an arm grabbing prop came up with nothing) and then the next set they take it nearly 70 f**king metres.

That set the standard for the match.

But hey, lets single out te fullback because some tools used to single out Burt :roll:

That's that start and finish of it. Poor midfield defense cost us a zillion tries. Ando would be spitting chips. Not a high missed tackle total, but some soft and very crucial ones that cost us dearly.

Bigfella

Coach
I think you need to make that drink a double.

If only some of our forwards were as fired up as you have been in here :lol:

Fish, he goes to the year 3 school of debating.

Even though you smashed him, he will never stop with the "I know you are, I said you were" level of repartee.

In his own little world, he has never lost a "debate".

lingard

Coach
He does it because he knows I'm just baiting you and you're falling for it. You get ridiculously worked up over something that is obviously just me stirring the pot.

Ronny is the worst at the HaHa wankfest yet he totally understands what's going on and has a laugh about it. Some people, however, just can't see the forest for the trees and get hilariously hot under the collar over some meaningless crap posted on an internet forum.

Wake up, dude. Once you've woken up, relax.

I`ve probably been 'awake' for more years than you have. Maybe you`re right; maybe I need to chill out. I don`t understand why someone would want to keep 'stirring the pot', though. It doesn`t make sense to me. But if you gain satisfaction from it, then I suppose it`s not hurting anyone. Keep doing it, then. I`d rather have a talk about football, though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fish, he goes to the year 3 school of debating.

Even though you smashed him, he will never stop with the "I know you are, I said you were" level of repartee.

In his own little world, he has never lost a "debate".

:lol:

Right, this from the man who gave us the cuttingly insightful "Does your mummy know you're on the computer?" Forgive me for not bothering to take you seriously

Suitman

Post Whore
:lol:

Right, this from the man who gave us the cuttingly insightful "Does your mummy know you're on the computer?" Forgive me for not bothering to take you seriously

TBH, I'm still not completely convinced he's wrong. :?

Suity

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol, look who showed up to have his two cents...what a stunning turn of events :roll: Fish reckons the same posters turn up without fail regarding Hayne, well I reckon the same posters with superiority complexes show up every time one or two other posters have anything to say that they don't like and it's gotten to the point where if your opinion says one thing, that plonks you into a childish little category based on that. I think that's hilarious, because let's face it, you're a f**king username and nothing more. :lol:

mrblue

Juniors
I mainly lurk here but I have to ask: why do people bother responding to HJ? He obviously is a complete imbecile with no idea what he's talking about, and when called out for talking sh*t he pretends he is just 'joking' or 'stirring' (i.e. being a troll). He's probably still in high school hence puerile insults such as 'she' and 'haha'. In reality HJ would sh*t himself if he actually had the balls to say that face-to-face so I don't know why he's trying so hard to be a keyboard warrior? Trying to be like the big kids I suppose? :lol:

PS The ignore list doesn't work when guys quote him.