What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne won't be going anywhere

forward pass

Coach
lol, nah I'm fine.

My points are all valid. There are sometimes valid counterpoints, true, but in no way do these automatically invalidate my comments. As for the "her" stuff, as long as they keep biting then I'm gonna keep fishing. It's the interwebs, after all, and not to be taken too seriously. Ron gets all fussy over it but at least he has stated that he knows what I'm doing.

It's actually other people that need to grow up, not me.

:lol: Yeah HJ, as if the folk on here seriously don't believe that you quietly jerk off whenever you see 'her' play. You love the guy and post this ridiculous sh*t to cover up the fact. You aren't fooling anyone.

Haha, you can think what you want. I'll reiterate - it's the interwebs so I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion.

Just a quick tip, though - spend some time in real life with Ron and you'll get to see who really has the hots for HaHa. ;-)

lingard

Coach
Haha, you can think what you want. I'll reiterate - it's the interwebs so I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion.

Just a quick tip, though - spend some time in real life with Ron and you'll get to see who really has the hots for HaHa. ;-)

No-one`s knocking your opinion, mate. You make some valid points about Hayne. About his past (apparent) attitudes; about his past poor form; about his (apparent) petulance; about him taking dives in the past (which I didn`t like, either); about the fact that maybe we shouldn`t get too carried away just yet because, after all, it`s very early in his career and lots of players are stars for a short period of time and then don`t go on with it, etc,etc,etc. That`s all fine. I`ve got no problem with that. I didn`t like him last year, and I secretly hoped that we would get rid of him. I thought Krisnan Inu was going to be by far the better player of the two. So your 'opinions' are fine with me.
What I can`t stand is you referring to Hayne as 'her'. You mean that he carried on like a petulant school-girl. Okay; but it`s gone far enough. Either you just don`t know when the joke is over, or you have some other, nefarious, agenda. Let`s just hope it`s the former. And PLEASE stop calling him HER. I really find it distressing. Okay, mate?

lingard

Coach
this is not a reaction against John but more a reaction against those who are falling for his antics..

you're all bunch of idiots :lol: and those denagrading other players at our club for the sake of trying to win the arguement, you're even bigger idiots.

ignore him fools.

And, as for you: I don`t consider myself an idiot, or a fool. I don`t understand why you constantly come to HJ`s rescue. It`s as if he was Batman and you`re his Robin. Anyway, that`s your business. But within this context, I`ll say to you what I`d say to anyone who comes running in after an argument has started - but the f**k out.

He does it because he knows I'm just baiting you and you're falling for it. You get ridiculously worked up over something that is obviously just me stirring the pot.

Ronny is the worst at the HaHa wankfest yet he totally understands what's going on and has a laugh about it. Some people, however, just can't see the forest for the trees and get hilariously hot under the collar over some meaningless crap posted on an internet forum.

Wake up, dude. Once you've woken up, relax.

Bazal

Post Whore
After he today he and most of his mates can f**k off for all I care...I'm furious and he was pathetic

You talking about HaHa?

Sure, she did some negative things today. Once again leaving that bomb that led to a Panthers try (my old man - a Panthers fan - was sitting beside me and just laughing), and what happened right at the end with going over the sideline? (I was down the SE corner, near where the bomb was let go, and so the play right at the very end was diagonally away from me so I couldn't really see exactly whether it was avoidable and stupid or what?)

However, there was a nice follow up run that earned her a break and gave Burty a nice try. There was also the try she scored, but to be honest that was (just like Hindy's try) undoubtedly a case of ridiculously soft defence rather than great running (and both sides were guilty of that today).

Bazal

Post Whore
You talking about HaHa?

Sure, she did some negative things today. Once again leaving that bomb that led to a Panthers try (my old man - a Panthers fan - was sitting beside me and just laughing), and what happened right at the end with going over the sideline? (I was down the SE corner, near where the bomb was let go, and so the play right at the very end was diagonally away from me so I couldn't really see exactly whether it was avoidable and stupid or what?)

However, there was a nice follow up run that earned her a break and gave Burty a nice try. There was also the try she scored, but to be honest that was (just like Hindy's try) undoubtedly a case of ridiculously soft defence rather than great running (and both sides were guilty of that today).

He also passed the ball to Penrith popping a sh*tty little offload coming out of our end. They scored a few tackles later....

lewiscook

Juniors
You talking about HaHa?

We had that game in the bag.
If FFMM didnt try to push that pass on our second tackle in there 40 we could have won.

Yeah I kinda agree with the Fui thing.

However, that is how both teams decided to play today. It's the only way we've played attractive football all year - constant offloading. Both sides had instances today when it didn't come off but Fui's just looked the worst because of the time in the game.

I don't wanna be too hard and say we shoulda tried to be patient when our lack of patience for the rest of the game was the primary reason for us scoring most of our points.

lewiscook

Juniors
Yeah I kinda agree with the Fui thing.

However, that is how both teams decided to play today. It's the only way we've played attractive football all year - constant offloading. Both sides had instances today when it didn't come off but Fui's just looked the worst because of the time in the game.

I don't wanna be too hard and say we shoulda tried to be patient when our lack of patience for the rest of the game was the primary reason for us scoring most of our points.

Your right,
But when you have two minutes to go nad your up on the score board its time to be darting out of dummy half and making sure the ball doesn't go down your side of the field (knuckling up in defence etc)

Tbh the reason we lost today is because in the last 5 minutes the Panthers wonted it more then us.

Bazal

Post Whore
Your right,
But when you have two minutes to go nad your up on the score board its time to be darting out of dummy half and making sure the ball doesn't go down your side of the field (knuckling up in defence etc)

Tbh the reason we lost today is because in the last 5 minutes the Panthers wonted it more then us.

The reason we lost today is because we couldn't perform anything like a proper defensive set and we kept giving the Panther tries by letting bombs bounce or passing them the bloody footy.

cgee221

Juniors
We had that game in the bag.
If FFMM didnt try to push that pass on our second tackle in there 40 we could have won.

I share your pain re Moi Moi Lewiscook, I was very frustrated by the lack of composure in that situation, however it should never have come down to that moment. Our defence should have been a lot better throughout the whole game.

By the way...is it just me or did anyone else here think that once Jennings got the ball with some time and space before his first try think, regardless of the defence coming across, that he was always going to score?

lewiscook

Juniors
I share your pain re Moi Moi Lewiscook, I was very frustrated by the lack of composure in that situation, however it should never have come down to that moment. Our defence should have been a lot better throughout the whole game.

By the way...is it just me or did anyone else here think that once Jennings got the ball with some time and space before his first try think, regardless of the defence coming across, that he was always going to score?

Michael Jennings is a very very special player imo.
I love watching him when he is in form, he is just dynamite.
My uncle and cousin who are massive Panthers fans and are quite close to the club say that he is truely something very special.

fish eel

Immortal
The reason we lost today is because we couldn't perform anything like a proper defensive set and we kept giving the Panther tries by letting bombs bounce or passing them the bloody footy.

Or by front rowers being palmed off by a 5/8?

How did I know some posters would be on here as soon as the TV coverage finished and pointing out what Hayne did wrong?

This forum is getting so predictable nowdays.

Hayne plays well - same old posters come in having a wank.

Hayne makes mistakes. Same old posters coming on pointing it out.

And it's not just with Hayne either. I swear, that after most matches we can just cut and paste from previous post game threads....

strider

Post Whore
fmd - seriously :roll: .... hayne may not have scored with every touch but he was still one of our best today

as for fui #-o .... not the best fortnight for the big fella - but he's busted his arse for us on his own for soooo long that i think we can cut him some slack

Bazal

Post Whore

How did I know some posters would be on here as soon as the TV coverage finished and pointing out what Hayne did wrong?

And it's not just with Hayne either. I swear, that after most matches we can just cut and paste from previous post game threads....

What a load of utter sh*t. Oh noes, I pointed out a series of mistakes that cost us the game! Here's an idea, stop being a self righteous wanker and open your eyes and read once in a f**king while...you may realise not everyone fits in your two little groups there, yeah?

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Spot on, Hayne should have contested that bomb that lead to a try but i thought the rest of the game he was one of our best. And no mention of the woeful game by big bad Benny Smith :roll:

Last edited: