What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne won't be going anywhere

fish eel

Immortal
What a load of utter sh*t. Oh noes, I pointed out a series of mistakes that cost us the game! Here's an idea, stop being a self righteous wanker and open your eyes and read once in a f**king while...you may realise not everyone fits in your two little groups there, yeah?

LOL Bit defensive there Baz? :lol:

Hayne's errors costs us the game no more than than some of the piss weak tackling in the middle of the ruck.

Seriously, the whole Hayne thing on this forum is one big wank.

Or by front rowers being palmed off by a 5/8?

How did I know some posters would be on here as soon as the TV coverage finished and pointing out what Hayne did wrong?

This forum is getting so predictable nowdays.

Hayne plays well - same old posters come in having a wank.

Hayne makes mistakes. Same old posters coming on pointing it out.

And it's not just with Hayne either. I swear, that after most matches we can just cut and paste from previous post game threads....

I must say that I think I've been quite fair. I've pointed out both positives and negatives regarding HaHa and also, in a sense, come to the defence of Fui regarding the pass.

As such, I don't like being lumped into your little groups.

In no way am I taking a negative attitude out of today's game. It was one of those games and it didn't go our way. Sure, that's our season gone but if we had have played better earlier in the year then we'd be looking more positively on a game such as today's.

Hayne's errors costs us the game no more than than some of the piss weak tackling in the middle of the ruck.

Identical piss weak tackling from the Panthers handed Hindy and HaHa tries today.

It was just one of those games. Defence was non-existant from both teams for the vast majority of the game. It was all about who could pull off the most amount of tries in a try-a-thon.

fish eel

Immortal
Spot on, Hayne should have contested that bomb that lead to a try but i thought the rest of the game he was one of our best. And no mention of the woeful game by big bad Benny Smith :roll:

I actually thought Ben went OK.

Despite what some say, we lost the game up the middle IMO. The defense was so unbelievably soft. You just need to rewind to the start, they score that soft try(were an arm grabbing prop came up with nothing) and then the next set they take it nearly 70 f**king metres.

That set the standard for the match.

But hey, lets single out te fullback because some tools used to single out Burt :roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
LOL Bit defensive there Baz? :lol:

Seriously, the whole Hayne thing on this forum is one big wank.

Not really, just sick to death of idiots labelling people as one thing or another when they're both or neither, and sick of the sh*tty little wankers that make up parts of this forum jumping on everything certain people post without any understanding of the point behind it.

So you missed the very post you quoted where I said the general things that cost us the game and included general things like our defence and our stupid little offloads to the Panthers? FMD...yeah, I was so totally wrong about you needing to open your f**king eyes, ho silly of me :roll::roll::roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I actually thought Ben went OK.

Despite what some say, we lost the game up the middle IMO. The defense was so unbelievably soft. You just need to rewind to the start, they score that soft try(were an arm grabbing prop came up with nothing) and then the next set they take it nearly 70 f**king metres.

That set the standard for the match.

But hey, lets single out te fullback because some tools used to single out Burt :roll:
Smith missed a couple of tackles that directly led to trys, dropped a couple of balls also that put us under pressure. Can't believe the coach and the Media have singled out Fui :?

strider

Post Whore
Do you even read this thread, strides?

Here's a hint - go back to the last page and read my posts there.
tbh, no I haven't read the whole thread - I couldn't bring myself to live through it :lol: ......... I understand that ron is an obsessed freak and realise its good to get under his skin ..... but come on, you go on like the anti-Ron :lol:

strider

Post Whore
Smith missed a couple of tackles that directly led to trys, dropped a couple of balls also that put us under pressure. Can't believe the coach and the Media have singled out Fui :?
smith was FAR from our worst ... hindy made a pretty poor effort that resulted in a try too - should be hang him out to dry too? :sarcasm: ... like fish said - the defense up the middle was diabolical - blame that instead of reaching for the usual scape goats

fish eel

Immortal
Not really, just sick to death of idiots labelling people as one thing or another when they're both or neither, and sick of the sh*tty little wankers that make up parts of this forum jumping on everything certain people post without any understanding of the point behind it.

So you missed the very post you quoted where I said the general things that cost us the game and included general things like our defence and our stupid little offloads to the Panthers? FMD...yeah, I was so totally wrong about you needing to open your f**king eyes, ho silly of me :roll::roll::roll:

Oh, my mistae Baz

After he today he and most of his mates can f**k off for all I care...I'm furious and he was pathetic

I assume thats Hayne.

He also passed the ball to Penrith popping a sh*tty little offload coming out of our end. They scored a few tackles later....

Hayne again?

The reason we lost today is because we couldn't perform anything like a proper defensive set and we kept giving the Panther tries by letting bombs bounce or passing them the bloody footy.

Let me guess, Hayne?

What a load of utter sh*t. Oh noes, I pointed out a series of mistakes that cost us the game! Here's an idea, stop being a self righteous wanker and open your eyes and read once in a f**king while...you may realise not everyone fits in your two little groups there, yeah?

Hayne's mistakes.

Bazal, I apologise for getting the obvious wrong impression you were blaming the loss on a couple of errors from Jarryd Hayne. Clearly, you're not. I am sorry. As you were. :sarcasm:

H0WZAT

Juniors
Anyone that tries to place that loss on Hayne has NFI. To many people on this forum have bullsh*t single-minded agenda's.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
smith was FAR from our worst ... hindy made a pretty poor effort that resulted in a try too - should be hang him out to dry too? :sarcasm: ... like fish said - the defense up the middle was diabolical - blame that instead of reaching for the usual scape goats
Hindy missed a tackle as well, but how many does he have to make??? To many and it was on Jennings. Smith wasn't the only offender, his captains piss poor attempt on Graham was terrible as well. But honestly Smith had a chance to impress the coach and he instead offers nothing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh, my mistae Baz

I assume thats Hayne.

Hayne again?

Let me guess, Hayne?

Hayne's mistakes.

Bazal, I apologise for getting the obvious wrong impression you were blaming the loss on a couple of errors from Jarryd Hayne. Clearly, you're not. I am sorry. As you were. :sarcasm:

Lol. You're so convinced you know exactly what's going on, it's almost amusing. Almost. Mostly it's just pathetic and incredibly (and so very wrongly) arrogant and stupid. Are you really, really that obtuse that I need to spell it out for you, do I? Ok, here you go

Bazal said:
After he today he and most of his mates can f**k off for all I care...I'm furious and he was pathetic

Oh look, I fixed a selective emphasis and it says a completely different thing! Fancy that....:roll:

Bazal said:
He also passed the ball to Penrith popping a sh*tty little offload coming out of our end. They scored a few tackles later...

Hmmm....if I read the post I was replying to, this becomes an answer to a discussion of Hayne's mistakes, but still places no sole blame on him for the loss as you so weakly try to insinuate.

Bazal said:
The reason we lost today is because we couldn't perform anything like a proper defensive set and we kept giving the Panther tries by letting bombs bounce or passing them the bloody footy.

Oh, you want a LIST, do you? It's not enough for you to make a general statement of error, I have to include EVERY player that did it? Well, I'll try and remember them (just for you of course :roll:)

Jarryd Hayne
Ben Smith
Matt Keating
Todd Lowrie
Fui Fui Moi Moi
Nathan Cayless
Jeremy Latimore

Did I miss anyone? I hope not, I'd really hate to be left out of the "Fish Eel list of *insert player here* haters" for that poor fella, I really would be shattered :roll:.

fish eel said:
Bazal said:

Hayne's mistakes

No. You assumed, and were wrong. I don't expect any retraction though...

fish eel

Immortal
Lol. You're so convinced you know exactly what's going on, it's almost amusing. Almost. Mostly it's just pathetic and incredibly (and so very wrongly) arrogant and stupid. Are you really, really that obtuse that I need to spell it out for you, do I? Ok, here you go

Oh look, I fixed a selective emphasis and it says a completely different thing! Fancy that....:roll:

Hmmm....if I read the post I was replying to, this becomes an answer to a discussion of Hayne's mistakes, but still places no sole blame on him for the loss as you so weakly try to insinuate.

Oh, you want a LIST, do you? It's not enough for you to make a general statement of error, I have to include EVERY player that did it? Well, I'll try and remember them (just for you of course :roll:)

Jarryd Hayne
Ben Smith
Matt Keating
Todd Lowrie
Fui Fui Moi Moi
Nathan Cayless
Jeremy Latimore

Did I miss anyone? I hope not, I'd really hate to be left out of the "Fish Eel list of *insert player here* haters" for that poor fella, I really would be shattered :roll:.

No. You assumed, and were wrong. I don't expect any retraction though...

OPh, OK Bazal, if you werent referring to Hayne's errors, I'll take it back.

I thought it was a safe assumption though, given you kept referring to mistakes 'he' made in a Jarryd Hayne thread:sarcasm:

Bazal

Post Whore
OPh, OK Bazal, if you werent referring to Hayne's errors, I'll take it back.

I thought it was a safe assumption though, given you kept referring to mistakes 'he' made in a Jarryd Hayne thread:sarcasm:

And the wheel turns on....gotta love an idiot who can't admit they f**ked up.

"Oh noes, you referred directly to Jarryd Hayne three times! You hate him!" :lol:

Latest posts