What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne's Eels future getting murkier

I'm sending a email to the SMH tomorrow telling them i want a job writing sports articles because i am good at making up shit and putting it in a sentence.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hayne's Twitter.

jarrydhayne_1 Zero friction between me and this bloke. Wanted to make it clear to the fans that the rumors are utter rubbi instagr.am/p/I3oKnyu7yg/

Hayne cuddling Sandow Saturday night 31st March 2012 - Eels vs Sea Eagles
eae16abe7bce11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Chrissy, Haynsie, Keats, Hindy and Reni were all together today on the Ringrose hill having a great time watching a few mates go around with a beer or 2...back to the drawing board Weedler you f**k knuckle!!

bartman

Immortal
I've heard rumours via a doctor that the Hayne - Sandow divide was rubbish too.

Hayne's under contract until end 2013, isn't he? His future shouldn't even be news until the off-season.

Forty20

First Grade
Chrissy, Haynsie, Keats, Hindy and Reni were all together today on the Ringrose hill having a great time watching a few mates go around with a beer or 2...back to the drawing board Weedler you f**k knuckle!!

Unless Hayne was shouting them all he is clearly the selfish merkin that the Weasel is making him out to be.

And who does he think he is, drinking on a recovery day! What a scumbag, how dare he enjoy himself on a day off.

/sarcasm :p

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach

A beer? Weidler's next article will now be calling one of them an alcho.

#Lol@Weidler

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good one Stags, you just gave Weedler his next headline "Parra players have a Boozy day out at the footy" We all know he gets his scoops from here :roll:

I really like Gronks idea of bundling him in a Van never to be seen again.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Good one Stags, you just gave Weedler his next headline "Parra players have a Boozy day out at the footy" We all know he gets his scoops from here :roll:

I really like Gronks idea of bundling him in a Van never to be seen again.

Ill put my hand up to be the driver

Grail

Juniors
Ok, ok, I admit it. I am Danny. I write this shit because it gets me all hot and gooey. I tried to get it on with Hayne and he said "f**k off you nice person". So I'm very upset and I compensate by making him out to be a jerk. The same thing with ET. I wanted to boof him good, but he told me the same thing. So now i'm booking in for an AliMelloroscopy next week in the hope that ET will finally let me get it on with him.

:sarcasm:

Captain BF

Juniors
It was good to meet you today mate, even if it was only briefly.

From the players i saw, It looked like pretty much the whole 1st grade squad was there today. Good to see.