What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hazem El masri should be selected for Australia

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
What else does he have to do. Solid attacker and defender. Greatest goal kicker of all time. He is currently the best winger in the NRL.

RiotAct

Juniors
if he werent such a good goalkicker he probably would have been selected awhile ago, takes attention away from his play. Rep footy has probably passed him by, but jeez he deserves a go.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: australia? your kidding arnt you? johns is the kicker in the aussie team so that makes that skill mute, and past that IMO he is a good winger, but there are plenty out there better

[furrycat]

Coach
He is a great winger - but there are a lot better players at the moment.
Get the blue and white glasses off.

Raider_69

Post Whore
[furrycat] said:
He is a great winger - but there are a lot better players at the moment.
Get the blue and white glasses off.

i knew i could count on furry to look at things objectively
he will probably get a gig for city-country and rightly so, but anything past that is beyond him IMO

Carlito

Juniors
He is certainly a great exponent of the surrender tackle. Probably the best I've seen outside of the Tiger's forward pack.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If El Mazri should be picked in the aussie team then so should alan tongue, barely a player this season who has been week in and week out as consistantly good as he has been

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think as far as Australia goes he deserves a spot (he did play for Oz a couple of years back I think didn't he?), there are better players - but I do believe he deserves an Origin berth for NSW.

he is a great player, i doubt he will get a spot though,
although to be honest we already so many players from the dogs playing i dont want them all tired for the game on sunday against the roosters..

ibeme

First Grade
El Masri's a safety first player, which is why he's so consistent. Everything he does is solid. He's not the game-breaker that the selectors normally go for though.

[furrycat]

Coach
He has already been one before you jackarse. More than Covell has ever been.
And learn how to spell Kangaroo.

and LMFAO @ You telling someone to not be biased :lol:

PARANoIR

Bench
Hazem is a good player. But there are plenty of blokes out there that do deserve a gig on the Wing before him.

He can kick goals better than most, but with the rest of his game, there are plenty of players that are better than him.

Okay, Ill put my Dogs jersey back on now, and say that regardless of this fact, Hazem is still better than that hack Covell in EVERY aspect of his game.

[furrycat]

Coach
Hazem = better goal kicker than Covell
Hazem = better defender
Hazem = has more tries this season/any season
Hazem = should be playing for NZ instead of covell!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
PARANoIR said:
Okay, Ill put my Dogs jersey back on now, and say that regardless of this fact, Hazem is still better than that hack Covell in EVERY aspect of his game.

:lol: :lol:
I like how you sound so sympathetic and serious.
Covell is not even playing in his natural position of winger, and hes still better than Hasem

Latest posts