What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hazem El masri should be selected for Australia

[furrycat]

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
:lol: :lol:
I like how you sound so sympathetic and serious.
Covell is not even playing in his natural position of winger, and hes still better than Hasem

haZem*

Covell's best honour = A jersey in a pointless rep game

Hazem's best honour = A GF win, a Kangaroo jersey a few years ago, Captain of the Lebanese side.

Hazem has a swag full of tries this year, covell has barely any :lol:
Hazem's goal kicking sh*ts on Covells too! :lol:

Covell's Natural position = Left Right Out

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I dont know whether to take you serious or not.
Covell is far the better player than Hasem El Masri.

El Masris suspect under the high ball, Covell is a leaping gonzales.

Covell is taller, bigger, stronger.

Covell is a sharpshooter, El Masris goalkicking has slid generally down the list over the past few years.

Covell scored more points than Hasem last year.

Covell can play anywhere in the backline, El Masri is a winger - that is all.

Remebmer when Hasem met Covell last year at Shark Park? I do. Turning point in the match in the 4th minute when a bomb went out wide and it was Covell vs El Masri. One man outleaped the other....that man was Covell - the survivor, the hero that day as El Masri failed to come to grips with the 220 metres off 10 hitups Covell made. Yeah El Masri has it all over him :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
Oh stop you must be a comedian!!!

Of course Covell got more points than Hazem last year - Hazem missed the last half of the season through injury!!

Suspect under the high ball? You are kidding!

Hazem played fullback last year against the Broncos when we were down in players - he had a BLINDER and we won - but got injured that game.

Covell is a hack who has the IQ of a potato. All you have are stats from one game. Hazem has the honours. You just don't seem to address my posts do you? :lol: Nice sidestepping - if Only covell could do the same.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
They both suck. Tahu, Grothe, Sing, Ty Williams, King, Webster, Albert, Inglis, Carney, Rooney, Lewis are better then both those hacks. Maybe if all those players and a few more i've probably forgotten all get blown up by el masri's suicide bomber cousin while at the pub laughing at covell and el masri and how crap they are they will get a run.

pantherz9103

First Grade
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
They both suck. Tahu, Grothe, Sing, Ty Williams, King, Webster, Albert, Inglis, Carney, Rooney, Lewis are better then both those hacks. Maybe if all those players and a few more i've probably forgotten all get blown up by el masri's suicide bomber cousin while at the pub laughing at covell and el masri and how crap they are they will get a run.

El Masri does nothing wrong and is a pointscoring machine. I have to admit as a Penrith fan he's done alot more than Luke Rooney has over the past year. Of course Covell doesn't matchup to those you've listed.

bonner82

Juniors
hazem is a good steady winger great goalkicker but theres a few other kickers around that are hitting them well now so hes not unique in that way. I always wondered how he would of gone on the end of the souths backline when he was linked with them? would he have scored so many tries ? and look that good i dont think so. He has had great attacking players feeding him for years and that helps alot . My opinion he was put in the test side to shut up a few ppl, i might be wrong but was it for a one off test it wasnt a major tour . If he was named HARRY SMITH would they all talk about him or would he be another player or is it cos he is muslim every time i hear them talk about him they say gee he is a muslim he is a great role model why must we keep hearing he is muslim i dont care wat religion he is he is another footballer who is at nrl level doing a good job . My opinion good player very consistent made a great tackle against lote tuqiri in a final i remeber but gee id rather him dancing around me then GROTHE charging at me !

Carlito said:
He is certainly a great exponent of the surrender tackle. Probably the best I've seen outside of the Tiger's forward pack.

Its all a conspiracy theory.

Apparently Tim Mander was so overwhelmed by guilt following the event that he admitted to his congregation that he partook in the great scheme to procure the Tigers grand final victory.

St George would have been the victors BUT FOR the machinating referees.

2005. St George MORAL PREMIERS

KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:

You are an indictment on the Newcastle education system. I've now decided to send my ferret to etiquette classes in Wyong instead.

El Masri is one of the classiest people in the game and he doesn't deserve to be slandered by a hack like you.

aqua_duck

Coach
Hazem's a good solid winger and a bloke you pencil in for 1st grade everyweek but he doesn't have an X factor in his game like Tahu, Grothe, King, etc

RiotAct

Juniors
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:

u ****ing inbreed.

ali

Bench
I say save him for Lebanon's world cup qualifying campaign come October. Hazem should forget about the Roos and concentrate on getting the Cedars into the 2008 World Cup. He'll need a couple of big games to help them get passed Ireland and Russia (If Russia in fact qualifies first from Euro B and ends up in this pool).

Latest posts