What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head or Teo?

Who should we retain most?

• Total voters

weststigerman

Juniors
Why can't we keep both?

It's been said many times but the Roosters/Storm/Manly run around with multiple rep players, we have no one in SOO, while the teams I mentioned continue to make new signings and only lose players they allow to leave.

We need some new accountants.

daslacker

Juniors
How about we f##k off Morris,McDonnell,Payne and keep both.

If we lose either I bet Lord Sheens and his twat mate Simmons will have some f##king excuses that the media will buy without berating them.

If Brian Smith did what Sheens has done post 2005,he wouldn't be out of the telecrap.Look at this weeks team to see the arrogance of the pr!ck.
Morris,and f##king winger and Payne on the f##king bench.C###.

scarcev

Juniors
If Brian Smith did what Sheens has done post 2005,he wouldn't be out of the telecrap.Look at this weeks team to see the arrogance of the pr!ck.
Morris,and f##king winger and Payne on the f##king bench.C###.

Umm while Im no huge fan of Sheens I reckon comparing him since 2005 with Smith is a tad useless.

Smith
2005 - took probably one of the best Parra teams in a while to a semi only to see them fold again to a pretty ordinary Cowboys outfit.
2006 - He resigned before being sacked at Parra mid season, then went to Bradford as an advisor and they dropped from 1st to 4th
2007 - he finished second last after being favourite for the spoon most of the year
2008 - sits 2 pts behind the Tigers even though they have had both their byes.

Like I said Im no Sheensy lover but I reckon he's got Smith covered since 2005 and deserves the crap he gets in the press.

scarcev

Juniors
On topic. Head first then Te'o and even then only if money permits. Backrowers are a dime a dozen, very rare you get a decent halfback running around without a club.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
have alook at the squad he has for 2008 though.

Not exactly your mob of world beaters. Yet there he is sitting just outside the 8.

scarcev

Juniors
have alook at the squad he has for 2008 though.

Not exactly your mob of world beaters. Yet there he is sitting just outside the 8.

Smith has had free reign up there to do what he wanted, the squad he has, world beaters or not, is the squad he wanted. I know of your hate for Sheens and thats fine champ but please compare since 2005.

Premiers vs semi final loser to a weak cowboys
sacked mid season team going like busteds vs just missed 8
just missed spoon vs just missed 8
14pts vs 16pts

Like I said champ, I might not rate Sheens since 2005 but Smith is one of a very rare breed thats doing it even tougher than him since 2005.

Vicious

Bench
Smith has had free reign up there to do what he wanted, the squad he has, world beaters or not, is the squad he wanted. I know of your hate for Sheens and thats fine champ but please compare since 2005.

Premiers vs semi final loser to a weak cowboys
sacked mid season team going like busteds vs just missed 8
just missed spoon vs just missed 8
14pts vs 16pts

Like I said champ, I might not rate Sheens since 2005 but Smith is one of a very rare breed thats doing it even tougher than him since 2005.

Smith made some very good signings for this season and now has a giant and mobile forward pack. One mistake he is making is constantly ignoring their flying young Fijian winger who constantly shines in the lower grades, but isn`t getting a look in the top grade side. This young fella is the next Noa Nadruku and i`m quite sure he`s off contract. We should be hot on the heels of signing this bloke EVEN if it means sending one of my favourites in Shannon McDonnell over the the UK Super League so we can fit him in !!!
I`d like the idea of having two big, strong and lightning fast Fijians on either wing.

Latest posts