What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Head Signing Offical !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spank

Juniors
I just saw on Channel 10 news that Matt Head has offically signed with the Tigers for 2008 !!!

Cheering !

Also just posted on the Tigers website:

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW Proton Wests Tigers will hold a media conference to make a major announcement for 2008 at Concord Oval on Wednesday, December 5.
Stay tuned to the website.

Ninja

Juniors
Spank said:
I just saw on Channel 10 news that Matt Head has offically signed with the Tigers for 2008 !!!

Cheering !

Also just posted on the Tigers website:

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW Proton Wests Tigers will hold a media conference to make a major announcement for 2008 at Concord Oval on Wednesday, December 5.
Stay tuned to the website.

Did you happen to be stoned at the time by any chance?

madmariner75

Juniors
If we r gonna sign broken down bums like Head then why not try signing Tommy Raudonikis :lol: atleast he'd have a go.

Spank

Juniors
No i wasnt stoned and i both myself and the missus saw it cause she yelled at me to come watch ;)

Mish

Juniors
Why is Spank getting targeted for what he wrote? He wrote what he recalled seeing, maybe he got it slightly wrong as they may of said on the news that 'Its expected to announced that Head has officially accepted Tigers offer', but in his excitement thought it was offical. Either way he got it right in the end, it is a done deal. No need toi be calling him full of sh*t and stoned.

Callan Pk

Juniors
I watched 10 news last night too.
NOTHING, get it..NOTHING on there about Head.
He's full of sh*t or a brain dead trip freak

Spank

Juniors
hahahahaha its cool Mish, i seriosuly couldnt care less what some randoms opinion of me is :)

Bottom line is i was right, he signed Tuesday arvo... guess the proofs in the pudding aye hahahaa

ps: it was 100% definetly on the news, seems like your the blind/stoned one champ ;)

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Spank said:
ps: it was 100% definetly on the news, seems like your the blind/stoned one champ ;)

You're the only one who saw it. I watched all of TEN News. Nothing on Matt Head during Sports Tonight, not even a brief mention. Nothing. Other people have said so too. You're wrong. Nothing was said whatsoever.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spank said:
No i wasnt stoned and i both myself and the missus saw it cause she yelled at me to come watch ;)
so you and your other personality both saw it eh?

no wonder people found it hard to believe you.

Spank

Juniors
Think what ya want say what ya want, i was correct and he signed Tuesday arvo just like i said ;)

innsaneink

Referee
Spank said:
Think what ya want say what ya want, i was correct and he signed Tuesday arvo just like i said ;)

No, youre saying and people are disputing that you saw a story on Head signing on 10 news on Tues.

Trying to claim some sort of credit?
Very very sad.

Several people here and several on the other board have disputed your claims...

Youre a liar, simple as that....no amount of denying it will change it.

Spank

Juniors
Yes im trying to claim credit from people i dont even know and never will on an 'internet' site by making a post saying we have signed Mat Head hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

oooohhhhhh the big bad keyboard warrior called me a liar ahhhhhh whatever will i do hahahahahahahaahha i lost all my credit i earned hahahahahahahahaha

Spank

Juniors
Im a disgrace hahahaha for posting that i saw Mat Head had signed on Tuesday afternoon hahahah

Wow your a hard marker !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts