What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading to Townsville??

Southernsaint

Staff member
http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_1734.asp

SUPPORT THE DRAGONS IN TOWNSVILLE
26 July 2004

If you are a Dragons supporter heading up to Townsville when the Dragons take on the Cowboys at Dairy Farmers Stadium this weekend, the St George Illawarra Supporters Club of Queensland would like to invite all Dragons supporters to meet and watch the game together to cheer on the team. The supporters will be sitting in the general admission area near the scoreboard, at the northern end of the ground.

If you would like more information information, contact the St George llawarra Dragons Supporters Club of Queenslands President Tas Maras on 0403 014 247 or email them at mightydragons1@optusnet.com.au

Tickets Online is Cowboys official ticketing agency. To purchase tickets or to find out more information on ticket sales please contact them on 1300 737 909.

If you're going up, have a safe trip & make sure you come back with the 2 points!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

_Johnsy

Referee
Southern

I have been up here for 6 months and I am rostered to work from 2-10 pm, can you bloody believe it. Frustrated is not the word.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Red V said:
Great thanx for the info, got my plane tickets and I'm ready to go! Cannot wait.

Remember to bring up some clothes befitting the terrible North Queensland Winter :D.

And bring some cold weather clothing as well - with a 7.30 pm kick off the tempreature could drop as low as 15 degrees by then :lol:.

*edited for spelling*

DevilDragon

Juniors
Thanks for the information Southern. A few of us are working at the Isa and were thinking of travelling over. Now it's a sure thing.

The Dragons Club of Queensland. Well I spose there not all so bad.

_Johnsy

Referee
Whos going to have a squiz at the training session at 10'ish then meet the players after ? C U there.

A poor substitute for not getting to watch the game.

Grantwhy

Juniors
And for those of you wondering what kind of horrible NQ Winter weather Red V is suffering....

Right now in Townsville it is (@ 1:30 pm)

24.2C, 52% Humidity and a nice 25/30 km breeze to keep thinks cool.

8)

How the weather down there? :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Grantwhy said:
And for those of you wondering what kind of horrible NQ Winter weather Red V is suffering....

8)

A lovely winters day, thanks for asking. In 25 years I'll come visit you in the skin cancer ward at Townsville General if you like :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Grantwhy said:

8)

A lovely winters day, thanks for asking. In 25 years I'll come visit you in the skin cancer ward at Townsville General if you like :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Bring booze - not fruit or flowers 8).

*pack beanie & scarf*

ok - heading off early - will probably get to the ground about 5.30 :).

Hopefully no-one get's injured tonight and it's a good game :p.

_Johnsy

Referee
nah mate I was feeling ill, and may have appeared at DFS, pissed off more like it !!!!!!!