What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heath Ledger as JOKER pic

D

Deleted member 10972

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
val kilmer and george clooner ones were the worst batmans, how can anyone say they were the best? i'm all for opinions, but uh, no, retract that - if it wasn't for jim carey as the riddler, batman forever would of sucked worse than batman and robin

heath ledger just looks straight up psychotic, i dont think he will top jack nicholson - but it's hard to compare since jack portrayed the well known joker, colourful, cheery, just straight up weird - heath on the other hand is portraying the original joker where he's a pyscho killer, should be interesting, looking forward to this and the two face one

Aaron Eckhart is going to play the new Two-Face. In the Keaton 'Batman' film, with Nicholson as the Joker, Harvey Dent (Two-Face before the facial) was played by Billy Dee Williams, but his contract was terminated later on & Tommy Lee Jone became Two-Face. How COOL would it have been to see Lando Calrissian as Two-Face! :cool::lol:

Booyah

Bench
Yeah Dark Knight shows us what happens to Dent's face and why he becomes Two-Face. In the comics it's a mob boss who does it, I think in the movie it'll be Joker.

Here's another pic of Ledger as Joker. Looks like a damned psycho too.

Heath-Joker.jpg

elyod138

Bench
Booyah said:
Yeah Dark Knight shows us what happens to Dent's face and why he becomes Two-Face. In the comics it's a mob boss who does it, I think in the movie it'll be Joker.

Here's another pic of Ledger as Joker. Looks like a damned psycho too.

That pic is a fan made manipulation, it was circulating months before filming had started.

Here's another official pic although you can't really see much because of the screen.

_1180437177.jpg

Steel Dragon

Bench
IMO Nicholson sucked ass as Joker.
For me he wasnt nearly manic enough or as animated as the joker should be.

Cant wait to see Ledgers version of it - apparently he doesnt like Batman at all, but was keen to do a film with Nolan

LESStar58

Referee
Generalzod said:

Great stuff! I f**king loved Burton's original batman. I remember being in Sydney and my aunt and uncle took me to see it and I covered my eyes during that scene. I was only 9 at the time....

My personal favorite was always "Wait'll they get a load of me!" :D

f**k! Now I reckon I'll have to go hire it and watch it again tonite. Much prefer the Keaton movies to the Bale one(s).

runatme

Bench
enjoy the next batman movie guys as nolan wont be directing the next one as he has had issues with warner bros with the justice league of america film which will star batman and will cause mass confusion and has be quoted to say he wont do another batman film

LESStar58

Referee
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
isn't there going to be a movie after dark knight about how two-face came about? or is it going to be in the same film?

My understanding is that Dent becomes 2-Face towards the end of Dark Knight and the following film centres on Dent/two face as the new villain. although I'd like to see it take the film the way Begins did by NOT killing off the Scarecrow, don't kill off the Joker!