What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hegs announces retirement

African Monkey

First Grade
http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2009/11/18/94731_cowboys.html

Thank you so much for a great career Hegs. You have left a massive hole in the Cowboys title hopes for 2010.

I will never forget all you gave to the game and how you played a vital role in the Roosters glory years from 2002-2004 not to mention the tries you scored in the grand finals of 2002 and 2003.

He then continued to shine at Souths where he played a vital role in us reacing finals footy for the first time in 18 years. You were awesome throughout your time with us.

And then there was rep footy. He was a superstar for Queensland and Australia in 2003, helping the Kangaroos secure the ashes with a brilliant performance in the first test. He was by far the best player in the world at the time.

On behalf of everyone in this world, thanks for the memories Hegs, you have left a massive hole in our lives.

Mr Saab

Referee
Thank f**k for that. At least he had the brains to realise he had gone from a rep player to someone not even the jim beam cup would want

Dave Q

Coach
Thank f**k for that. At least he had the brains to realise he had gone from a rep player to someone not even the jim beam cup would want

You can f**k off out of our forum you cyber-bullying worthless piece of sh*t.

Go and beat up some passer-by walking past your house, you f8*kheaded inbred.

In case you miseed it, f**off.

Last edited:

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
Well Shannon I definately wasn't one of your fans but all the best in your new business venture what ever it is, send my old mate AM a Xmas card or something because he is now one shattered human being, I just hope he gets over it (Time heals all wounds they say)!

Dave Q

Coach
Look whoose back A.M, Mr cyber-stalker.

Piece of dogsh*t he is, polluting our forum with his sick and twisted mind.

Dont forget to tell that dumb F*&k we bought their only decent player.

Time doesnt heal d**kheads like Mr Saab.

Hegsy was gold, I am going to make sure I buy stuff from his business.

Last edited:

Sugar

Bench
Farewell Hegs may retirement treat you well

A great servant to the roosters
A below par servant to the rabbits
A shocking servant to the cows

may your next move see you reach the pinnacle of your chosen career

Fein

First Grade
Farewell Hegs may retirement treat you well

A great servant to the roosters