What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hegs announces retirement

Dave Q

Coach
Ok Baron, we can be friends on probabtion (by each other) for the time being and see if both of us can handle it. :)

But indoing so, it is my wish to thank those LU who stood by me!

Last edited:

African Monkey

First Grade
In 2002 and 2003 he was the best centre in the world. I take it you only started watching rugby league this year ?

Will the Souths forum be able to survive without Baron and Dave's antics....... Up there with the great treaties in history people mark this down!

Fein

First Grade
Will the Souths forum be able to survive without Baron and Dave's antics....... Up there with the great treaties in history people mark this down!

I will be watching this closely but yes, it could well be a watershed moment.

There are surely others who should tread this path of enlightenment. :sarcasm:

Dave Q

Coach
I am feeling like saying something naughty already!

Souths or Hegs? lol A.M they are inseperable arent they?

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Heg's had to retire, the riggers of polishing that head gameday became to much!

But seriously thank god he's not at souths anymore but goodluck to him.

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
I am going to pretend that I didn't read this post.

But i always felt the shinier Hegs head was the better he played, unfortunately for hegs the shine is gone and he goes on to civilian life. I never hated hegs was just glad he left. Scott Mclean now that pale gimp was hate worthy.

Dave Q

Coach
Your loyalty is second to none A.M.

It should be bottled.

I too am hopeful that we can Hegs back at the club sooner rather than later in some kind of offcial paid capcacity.

He should run for the board of member co.