1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication to accompany your footy weekend.

This week we have a special feature on how fans of fantasy footy survived the lockdown period between March and June thanks to Joshua Wells - he speaks to Jamie from NRLCEO Fantasy.

EDITION 7 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Hello from Eels Membership

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Eels Membership- Larissa, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Gronk

Gronk Moderator Staff Member

Loving the food at the stadium. Don't ever change babe.

2. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

I'd like to see Members get better discounts on jerseys - I wear my jersey with pride pretty much everywhere I go, but that does mean I need to replace it more often due to wear and tear. And spending $160 on a new jersey every year...:crazy:

3. The EELiminator

The EELiminator Coach

what is everyone's thoughts on having only a few small items in the pack like a sticker & key ring and getting a bigger discount at the bga store?

that way if you are a long term member you don't get ANOTHER hat & scarf to add to the pile each year and if you want something you can buy it yourself

4. The EELiminator

The EELiminator Coach

member trade in ;-)

5. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Post Whore

f**ken cheapskate merkin. HJ spends that on Longbeach reds in a week!

6. byrner

byrner Juniors

I am a big fan of the baby membership.
    Signed my son up within a week of being born.

It will be good to have a membership which I can sign non-fans up to which is non ticketed and cheaper then the normal non ticketed. That way I can sign up my wife and hope she sees the light.

7. The EELiminator

The EELiminator Coach

thats nothing compared to what he spends on beard cream :D

8. Barry O'Speedwagon

Barry O'Speedwagon Coach

Surely he'd manufacture his own beard cream?

9. The EELiminator

The EELiminator Coach

10. Haynzy

Haynzy First Grade

I quite liked this year's pack.

Decent key ring and I thought the pen was great until I bloody lost it.

I agree with HJ on the sticker and hat except I'd prefer a black or navy hat with a logo rather than a white one which would get grotty pretty quickly.

As I'm in Adelaide I get the B&G Army membership for me and my son. None of the others really give me anything I can use.

11. Hollywood Jesus

Hollywood Jesus Coach

Ok, I'm gonna agree with Haynzy for some stupid reason.

Because there are people who don't know how to wash their bloody clothes, you should do a black hat with white on it.

12. EelsFan05

EelsFan05 Juniors

These are my two biggest gripes. My seats at ANZ aren't undercover even though the membership team kept trying to convince me they are... If I could remove the ANZ games from my membership I would. I hate the place.

13. born an eel

born an eel Bench

same here

14. emjaycee

emjaycee First Grade

If anyone wants to remove the ANZ seats from their membership, does that mean they dont need advance GF ticket sales? I mean if they hate the place that much, I am sure they wouldnt want to go watch Parra in the GF at ANZ.

15. bartman

bartman Immortal

Not a great use of logic there... just because someone is seeking the flexibility to buy an 8-9 game season ticket based on preferred home game location doesn't have anything to do with their tolerance in attanding the less-preferred stadium for a one-off game.

16. emjaycee

emjaycee First Grade

My logic is ok but thanks. The comment i was referring to was that they "hate the place", not that they prefer Pirtek as Parra's home ground.

17. bartman

bartman Immortal

By hate the place, in the context of a discussion about home game venues and membership options, your logic is drawing a really low bow.

Hating the place as a compulsory inclusion as 25% of your season ticket and associated cost is different to hating the place but putting up with it for a one-off game (e.g. Grand Final, Origin). A location-based membership option for Parra Stadium would be a sensible addition to the club's offer to its fans.

18. Joely01

Joely01 Bench

Hi Larissa,

I know it's probably cost restricted, but it's just some small things.
    It's already been mentioned but I think a better quality hat for starters, I want to be able to wear my members hat everywhere, the last few years they have stayed in the wardrobe since I got them.

Another thing my mate who is a Souths supporter either this year or last year actually received back packs, very good quality as well. So instead of that plastic thing we received this year, maybe look towards following in that direction.
    A lot of kids need school bags at the start of the year so I'm sure it's a good way to sell more for Christmas etc.
    I'm sure I could come up with a suggestion in a pack of sorts, but I'm sure you don't need me bombarding you with suggestions.

19. SDM

SDM First Grade

A pair of Lemon speedos would be my choice. Make it happen Larry.

20. T.S Quint

T.S Quint Coach

This is one I totally agree with.
    My seats at Parra are up high in the Cronin Stand, good view of the ground and away from the weather.
    When moved to ANZ I am then sitting down low so I can't really see the whole field well, and I'm sitting in the elements, which is terrible if it's a hot, sunny day or a cold windy night.

Is it too much to ask that my seats at ANZ reflect where I am sitting at Parramatta?