What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Sailor!

Risky_6

Juniors
Has been named on the wing for St George's clash with Brisbane Friday night.

It's been 7 years, but the DELL is back!

MilkyAlmighty

Juniors
Will be good to see Dell playing first grade league again this Friday night. No idea how he'll go but all will be revealed.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well, I absolutely hated that we signed him. The pr*ck spat on our game, the game who gave him all he has. Didn't think he deserved a 2nd chance.

But since he's here... I hope he has a blinder.

badav

Bench
I used to love watching Dell in Broncos colours.

But now i hope he fumbles the ball a few times, lets in a try or two and gets dropped back to park football.

love ya dell! good to see him back. but why did he have to come back against us. the only other winger in the league i can think of with his size and strength is tuiaki. younger nrl wingers are going to get a shock!

i hope we win 50-18, wendell scores 3 tries and is dragons only good player hehe.

Bazal

Post Whore
Great to see him back...there aren't too many blokes I love to hate anymore. Bring back the ****ing villains :fist: