What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

parra pete said:
Walk a Mile in Charles Brincat shoes while you are at it....
If it was you who was the 'abusee' Mark, how would you feel about Tim Smith?
Anyway I am no saint..like Tim, I've been there done that. I would hope someone pulls him into line BEFORE he goes to far...as I said
Many are called, few are chosen". If he doesn't waqnt to respect his position, move over, there are penty willing to take his place.

If I was Charles, Honestly I would have chosen to not be at North Parramatta Maccas as it is a Hole.

parra pete

Referee
MarkInTheStands said:
If I was Charles, Honestly I would have chosen to not be at North Parramatta Maccas as it is a Hole.

Obviously, judging by its clientele.:lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
lewiscook said:
hey belly,
no im not of voting age im 16.....
but yes i was following rudd! kevin 07! :)
im just a footy finatic who loves parra an is a hopeful to oneday play half back for parra if i can switch to the parra juniors from the south juniors....

cheers

COOK!

good luck with that matey!! so will you be playing against us in the Junior Reps this year?

lewiscook

Juniors
jesseel,

yeh we verse some of the junior clubs like cabramatta etc....
cant remember all the ranks...but jees you guys are good,
so wish i could get into your ranks but i live to far!
anyways im only 16 an hopefully will make it across just got to keep working on my game!

COOK!

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
Now that Mark Arbib is in the Senate, are you bucking for a Job?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His job is taken by Mr Karl Bitar I believe. Sussex St will miss Mark. He was one tough nut.