What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Membership mess!

Anyone else not received their stuff yet? This week I've been told my member 'pack' has been sent and should arrive in the mail shortly. My member 'card' and voucher are apparently on order and will be sent out when received.

I live in Canberra, so I hope I get my card before Parra plays the Raiders. I get $15 tickets as an away member.

Mate I'd be happy to give you a ring and pretend to be Esi Tonga if you like (it'd only be a local call). Or, if you direct debited the club another $20 I could pretend to be Willie Tonga. $50 and I'll be Fui.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
i became a member 7 weeks ago.i recieved my members card n voucher within 5 weeks,but still havnt recieved anything else.

Mate your just one of a thousand tales. Seriously if it wasn't the eels you wouldn't keep coming back with the shit service they dish up.
They know they can treat the members like crap because it's not like we are going to turn our backs on them. But they really should lift their game and treat members better.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Is this the culprit behind our membership fiasco?
How long has he been in charge of taking care of the members?

friedman-the-butthead.jpg

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Can anyone help me with a contact email address for whoever is actually in charge at the Parramatta club. Here we are 4 weeks into the season and I (and a lot of others) are yet to receive my membership pack and my SEASON tickets!! I have been a season ticket holder since the stadium opened , paid for the tickets every year well before the season starts and for some reason this year the membership department have completely screwed hundreds of members. Worse than that they are not replying to emails or calls. Long term season tickets holders are being asked to queue outside the game to pick up a paper ticket on the day of the game .... it is an absolute mess and I need someone else to contact to see if anyone in the club actually cares....

Panic sets in for members over their Eels membership packs.
Thousands outside the leagues club causing a siege.
No one is allowed out of the club without bringing membership packs with them.

PHO-10Jan12-201201.jpg

butch82

Juniors
Mate your just one of a thousand tales. Seriously if it wasn't the eels you wouldn't keep coming back with the shit service they dish up.
They know they can treat the members like crap because it's not like we are going to turn our backs on them. But they really should lift their game and treat members better.

yeah mate i know.i was just saying.im not too worried, being in the country dont get to many games,but the club has got to pull their finger out in this situation.
just wanted to show my support

Eels Dude

Coach
Anyone else not received their stuff yet? This week I've been told my member 'pack' has been sent and should arrive in the mail shortly. My member 'card' and voucher are apparently on order and will be sent out when received.

I live in Canberra, so I hope I get my card before Parra plays the Raiders. I get $15 tickets as an away member.

It's a third of the way through the season and your membership card and voucher are still on "order". If you sign up to Parra Leagues they whip you up a League's club membership card in 2 minutes. That should be the most simple of things to send out.

Newtowneel

Juniors
I feel for all those people that have been waiting for tickets. I have been an eels season ticket holder since 2002. For the past two seasons I have requested additional seats next to my current seats. This year the seats became available (after some long time members finally had enough) and I hoped to buy them. Despite assurances from the club they were reserved for me, they sold them to new members. While I am all for encouraging new members, I was not very happy. The clubs response was "oh well!". When I asked for the name of the manager of the memberships department, I was told I couldn't have it. When I finally located this information on their website I emailed a complaint in ... not a hint of a response as yet. After reading all the comments on here, I am not surprised anymore.

Suitman

Post Whore
I feel for all those people that have been waiting for tickets. I have been an eels season ticket holder since 2002. For the past two seasons I have requested additional seats next to my current seats. This year the seats became available (after some long time members finally had enough) and I hoped to buy them. Despite assurances from the club they were reserved for me, they sold them to new members. While I am all for encouraging new members, I was not very happy. The clubs response was "oh well!". When I asked for the name of the manager of the memberships department, I was told I couldn't have it. When I finally located this information on their website I emailed a complaint in ... not a hint of a response as yet. After reading all the comments on here, I am not surprised anymore.

That's pretty shit if true, but I'd like to hear both sides of the story.

Suity

born an eel

Bench
I have also tried to do the same for the last few years and had a similar thing happen 2 years ago when I was advised that no seats were available only to find a new first time ticket holder in the seat next to me when the season started.

Latest posts